• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MissMelons
      This is pretty done besides the jewelry I plan to sculpt on it. As my scultping is Meh, I'm calling this the final product. I did something different with the eyes as I didnt really want to give her human or dragon eyes so I did neither. 

I kind of like how they turned out considering she sat unpainted for weeks because I wasnt sure on what to do with the eyes!

• By Disciple of Sakura
      So, I'm not gonna lie. At least half the reason I backed the Rising Sun kickstarter last year was simply to get my hands on this miniature. It was gorgeous, and I've been itching to paint up an Oriental lung dragon. Back in the heady days of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition, I got into RPGs, and the Monster Manual portrayed the Gold Dragons as the serpentine, Oriental dragon types, and I have always felt a strong level of appreciation for that aesthetic specifically for the gold dragon. I got the KS about two weeks ago, have already played it twice with friends, and having finished my massive T'Raukzul, I decided to go ahead and paint the monsters from the Rising Sun core game. I knocked it out in 2 days. Enjoy, and I'm happy to hear about where I could improve.

• By dice4hire
      I did the dragon for Dragons Don't Share as a metallic test for my Ma'al Drakar I just posted pics of. Overall I am happy with him, and am glad I covered the body Aged Pewter with Adamantium Black.

• By Glitterwolf
      This will be yet another Undead /Demon Army.
      ( what can I say? I love evil miniatures).

This army has an Asian theme.
      Undead Samurai
      Oni
      Asian Dragons
      Some living Asian Allies.
      Kirin

Hope you will enjoy  it.

I will paint slowly and it may take a while, but I'm putting this out here to start.
      Since I backed Zentih's Kensei Undead KS I have a few of the Undead Samurai and Demons waiting
      I also have the Grenadier Wind Dragon ( alas without the two humans) and the Grenadier Imperial Dragon of the Eleven Celestial Dynasties
      And some Living Samurai.
      Also a nice Asian Graveyard Set.

Some stuff that has to get painted soon..

• By Disciple of Sakura
      WIP thread here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79164-trakzul-as-red-dragon-and-treasure-hoard/

I picked up T'Raukzul to be my colossal Great Wyrm Red dragon, and spent a lot of time putting together the pieces for his base. I used the resin treasure hoard from Reaper (though they never seem to have it in stock, so I had to get it from a third party seller) and the pewter treasure piles in the parts referenced above. I also used a Bones 3 vampire warrior as a marble statue, some bits and pieces from the weapons sprues (including a sword in the stone), a random elephant necklace I had lying around, and aquarium terrain. The WIP thread shows a lot of the building blocks being put together. I also mounted a thread of LED lights into the aquarium terrain and did some minor work trying to make it glow when I turned the thing on. Despite my best efforts to seal up the gaps, some light leaks through, but it sort of works as magma veins. The photos of the lights on are harder to get, as they get drowned out by too much other lighting. Overall, it took me about 5 days of work, off and on. I tried to get some variety in the treasure hoard, painted up a vase to resemble a Ming vase, tried to have lots of bits and pieces scattered around. I'm pretty satisfied with the results, though. It's a pity I probably won't have too many encounters where I'd be able to use him, but I look forward to putting my players' characters in jeopardy at least once. 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)