• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      After 6 months of painting 4-10 hours a week on this monster, I am finally finished with Reaper Bones Ma'al Drakar 77580.  

WIP Here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/78573-citrine-tries-to-tackle-maaldrakar-77580/&tab=comments#comment-1668344

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening folks,

So here is one I just finished up, a really old school Partha Piece, don't recall her original name, but she's some kind of sorceress or Dragon Lady. Sculpted by Tom Meier, this one didn't have a year on the bottom, but I think this was probably sculpted originally 1977-1979 or so.  I did the base as just one flat blue color, that as I look at it, I'm regretting. I might go back and do a little something with it. I didn't want to do a natural, grass and dirt base, because I didn't want to hide any of the dragon, who is not too large.

• By Iridil
      I've lurked for about a year - finally got up the courage to post. I've returned to painting after a break of many years. This is a recent figure I'm proud of  (my photography skills however....) - hope you enjoy

• By Evilhalfling
      I painted this figure as a white 2 years ago,  it took about 6 weeks of painting individual scales. 
      When I was done I thought it would probably look just as good if I drybrushed it.   I got the second one from a mini exchange or goodwill box, Dry brushing the body this time took 3 days. 
      For the wings I was inspired by a bearded dragon. 
      The nest was added per MiniSpawns request.  It was a stretch goal freebie from Oathsworn's Sensible Shoes line. 
      I have 2 bronze hatchlings as well, on TMM like the mother and one NNM. 

• By Inarah
      I took the dragon challenge last year and chose this figure. Midway into the painting my vision changed entirely.  I still used the 3 chosen colors, but in a different way.  Very happy with how it came out.  Found the perfect base in my Bag of Crap, too. 

Sorry, camera lighting is not good.  He is not so muddy looking in person. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)