• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      Learning from my previous forays into blending with wings, I decided to try for something more challenging.  In doing this, I learned that sometimes the parts of bigger minis don't fit together as well as one hopes, which in this case resulted in some  improvisation, especially around the foot/base socket and the wings.  But I am enjoying how he came out.  He was wondrously bumpy.  :-)

• By Citrine
      I had finished the dragon in December last year, but I still had the base to work on. Finally finished this brand new looking clockwork dragon painted with metallic paints and my favorite blue, Nightmare Black this weekend.  I still have another, thinking of doing a rusty/tarnished version sometime.

• By spitfire23bc
      This one was painted up in a bit of a hurry for a D&D game. I'm pleased with the overall effect (especially the wing colouring), but I'd like to have taken a bit more time to make the scales pop. The wings were airbrushed to get the smooth blending; the rest was done with a hairy stick. Mostly Peacock Green, Brilliant Green and Viper Green, I think. With some yellow mixed in for highlights and a darker olive shade for the darker bits.

The broken tower was made with a sheet of cork - i cut a load of blocks and made the edges a bit ragged, then did a lot of drybrushing and washing. The trailing vines came from a bag of lichen which got some brown wash to make it look slightly less pleasant.

• By Citrine
      After 6 months of painting 4-10 hours a week on this monster, I am finally finished with Reaper Bones Ma'al Drakar 77580.  

WIP Here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/78573-citrine-tries-to-tackle-maaldrakar-77580/&tab=comments#comment-1668344

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening folks,

So here is one I just finished up, a really old school Partha Piece, don't recall her original name, but she's some kind of sorceress or Dragon Lady. Sculpted by Tom Meier, this one didn't have a year on the bottom, but I think this was probably sculpted originally 1977-1979 or so.  I did the base as just one flat blue color, that as I look at it, I'm regretting. I might go back and do a little something with it. I didn't want to do a natural, grass and dirt base, because I didn't want to hide any of the dragon, who is not too large.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)