Logos

Graveyard Golem

From The Graveyeard expansion.  Don't know what he is called.  There is a slight mistake I notice on his face with the stone drybrushing that I noticed after I took these pics.  Of course that is why I took these pics so rest assured that is fixed now if you noticed it.

IMG_20170902_103421119.thumb.jpg.8cfeddbe61fe33ea3e8363290bcf65c5.jpgIMG_20170902_103430343.thumb.jpg.92bf193382367f9f1f2f1cc637fd1fc3.jpgIMG_20170902_103439656.thumb.jpg.820adc22de34eac153061e9fac06896b.jpgIMG_20170902_103448472.thumb.jpg.f5018402a8c27484de3ea768ff1932db.jpg

Edited by Logos
  • Like 13

8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nice!

You're really busy painting!

I have a goal to try and get ALL the bones done by the end of the year and I have almost everything.  12 hours every weekend...I'll get there....I hope! lol

• Like 2

Just now, Logos said:

I have a goal to try and get ALL the bones done by the end of the year and I have almost everything.  12 hours every weekend...I'll get there....I hope! lol

Wow!

Great challenge!

Yeah and I just ordered the Mythos expansion I missed on the last kickstarter.  I have to say that initially I wasn't really into the Love Craft monsters but I read the books this year and yeah now I am really into them.  Now I wouldn't say that I found Love Crafts work scary but that man knows how to write!  I can see why so much modern stuff is based on his work and now I have to have all the monsters. 

Edited by Logos
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Here is a warg for my D&D campaign. He can be a direwolf, stand in for a pack leader wolf, etc. I love this mini! Lots of detail and fun to paint!

• By Pochi
      One of my players chose this mini to represent her D&D character, Marra Del'a'vare. Marra is a half Drow but she doesn't know it. She has pale skin, white hair, and red eyes and thinks she is albino. She magically adds colors to her hair. She used to be a thief but after things went badly, she is trying to do good and became a cleric. My players came up with quite the party for this campaign. In addition to Marra, there is a wood elf monk, a Hobbit rogue (he says halfling is a derogatory term lol) a Dragonborn paladin and a kobold sorcerer.

Anyway, here is Marra!

Edit-Didn't attach pictures

• By Iridil
      I've lurked for about a year - finally got up the courage to post. I've returned to painting after a break of many years. This is a recent figure I'm proud of  (my photography skills however....) - hope you enjoy

• By Felltyde
      I posted some of these WIPS the other night, finally got around to finishing them up...ready for the game table.

• By Evilhalfling
      I painted this figure as a white 2 years ago,  it took about 6 weeks of painting individual scales. 
      When I was done I thought it would probably look just as good if I drybrushed it.   I got the second one from a mini exchange or goodwill box, Dry brushing the body this time took 3 days. 
      For the wings I was inspired by a bearded dragon. 
      The nest was added per MiniSpawns request.  It was a stretch goal freebie from Oathsworn's Sensible Shoes line. 
      I have 2 bronze hatchlings as well, on TMM like the mother and one NNM. 

• Who's Online   24 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)