Logos

Stone Skull Expansion Iron Golem?

2 posts in this topic

Not sure what this one is called either but it was supper easy to paint.  I like doing armor...it's easy to get nice results.

IMG_20170902_103250194.jpg

IMG_20170902_103302452.jpg

IMG_20170902_103319943.jpg

IMG_20170902_103351419.jpg

10 people like this

Cool!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The scenery from The Bones 3: Mythos Expansion

77525 Great Obelisk.
      I have tried to vary the tones on the greys used here, on the obelisk itself and not just the cephalopod on top. It really does not show up too well in the pictures.

77523 Cthulhu Shrine
      A statue that causes sanity loss. As above, I trued to vary the tones,mostly with different coloured glazes. And they do not really show up in the pictures here either.

This does not seem to have a code nor a name (yet). It is also from the Bones 3 Mythos Expansion.
      I will call it the Cultists Altar.
    • By sirgourls
      Work has kept me very busy (I'm a first year teacher), so I haven't had much time to paint. I did slap some paint on this guy though. 

• By Brennor
      Hello everyone,

Over in the Bones 4 Kickstarter enthusiasm thread, there seemed to be quite a few people calling for a list of the new bones figures coming because of the kickstarter. I had a spreadsheet that I'd been using for the previous kickstarters and have tacked a Bones 4 sheet onto it. This is open for editing by anyone to edit and fix things I've missed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFN0lQL096zQMq8KG5aXcgrA7-VEIEoU6W-ujck7kj4/edit#gid=142862380 (same as linked in my signature).

Entries are group by set (core, expansions, add ons, etc) and sorted by display order on the Kickstarter images.
      Reference numbers are from the Kickstarter images -- for the most part, some are made up to make discussions easier.
      The colors of the "Reference #" and "Group" columns match the colors of the backgrounds of the Kickstarter update images or for late additions, the Pledge Manager.

Specifically for the Bones 4 sheet several of the rows have red background colors. The red background "Name" entries are where I've not been able to determine the correct name from either update images or sneak preview videos. Red background "Existing Part #" entries are where I've not been able to determine if the figure is a new sculpt or what the existing figure's number is.

One thing you'll notice is that there are counts in columns E-F of all sheets, and a date entry field in column G. These counts come from my Bones Kickstarter painted mini tracking spreadsheet. Column E is a full count of the figures you'd receive if you pledged for one of everything in the Kickstarter (except count of bases). Column F is a count of minis that are painted. G2 is a count of unpainted minis and H2 is a percentage of collection that is unpainted.

Hopefully this is helpful to others out there.
    • By Logos
      Turned out OK.  I have a tuff time doing Bright colors that don't turn out dirty.  I don't know if it's the wash (well I am pretty sure that the wash is a contributing factor) or what.  Any ideas as to wash bright colors without getting this effect?
      Had to post this one as it is another great example of Puff running for his life again.
      Also now that I look at this I think I am going to add a brown wash to the stones to tone them down a bit.  These aquarium stones are just to bright for me.

• By OtterlyTrying
      I've tried to take the advice from my previous posts and apply them to this one.  As always C&C welcome.

Rather liked how this one turned out in the end for the most part.  I realize bears don't have human eyes but I thought since this was a "were" then it should still have more human eyes.  However I used Linen White, but against the dark fur it seems too bright.

• Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)