Logos

Bones 3 Crusaders

I saw that there is a metal one coming out with a morning star.  Was that part of the bones or new one?  If so I guess I'll have to pick it up.  

Those casts turned out a lot nicer than i thought they would (nice paint job too!).... hmm might have to pick those up...

13 hours ago, JGF said:

Those casts turned out a lot nicer than i thought they would (nice paint job too!).... hmm might have to pick those up...

Swords are a little warped but some "Fire and Ice" fixed them right up.  I really like them though.  If I was playing a paladin or a cleric I would use one of these minis for my character for sure.  God knows I will probably spring the whole group on my players at some point being the Murder Hobos that they are! lol.  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2017 at 0:10 AM, Wombat Warden said:

Nice job. A morningstar guy would round out that squad nicely.

I see you did them to stovetop quality. ::P:

LOL.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:25 PM, Brother Jim said:

Are all 3 swords the same length or is the one being wielded with two hands longer ??

Thanks !!

I think it is the same sword and the same length as the others honestly.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Here is a warg for my D&D campaign. He can be a direwolf, stand in for a pack leader wolf, etc. I love this mini! Lots of detail and fun to paint!

• By Pochi
      One of my players chose this mini to represent her D&D character, Marra Del'a'vare. Marra is a half Drow but she doesn't know it. She has pale skin, white hair, and red eyes and thinks she is albino. She magically adds colors to her hair. She used to be a thief but after things went badly, she is trying to do good and became a cleric. My players came up with quite the party for this campaign. In addition to Marra, there is a wood elf monk, a Hobbit rogue (he says halfling is a derogatory term lol) a Dragonborn paladin and a kobold sorcerer.

Anyway, here is Marra!

Edit-Didn't attach pictures

• By Iridil
      I've lurked for about a year - finally got up the courage to post. I've returned to painting after a break of many years. This is a recent figure I'm proud of  (my photography skills however....) - hope you enjoy

• By Felltyde
      I posted some of these WIPS the other night, finally got around to finishing them up...ready for the game table.

• By Evilhalfling
      I painted this figure as a white 2 years ago,  it took about 6 weeks of painting individual scales. 
      When I was done I thought it would probably look just as good if I drybrushed it.   I got the second one from a mini exchange or goodwill box, Dry brushing the body this time took 3 days. 
      For the wings I was inspired by a bearded dragon. 
      The nest was added per MiniSpawns request.  It was a stretch goal freebie from Oathsworn's Sensible Shoes line. 
      I have 2 bronze hatchlings as well, on TMM like the mother and one NNM. 

• Who's Online   25 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)