Rat13

New Chronoscope Dumpster teased during the 4th kickstarter

Does anyone know what happened to that really nice dumpster they previewed during their 4th kickstarter? It had two sliding panels on the side and also opened from the top.

I was planning on getting a few but it seems to have disappeared. I might have missed an update or something, if so I apologize in advance. I was just really stoked for it and was already thinking of uses for it, especially as impromptu bunkers.

• Like 1

@Rat13 That's an excellent question! I've asked over in the Bones 4 Information thread, and will copy/paste the response here.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 3:02 PM, Rat13 said:

Does anyone know what happened to that really nice dumpster they previewed during their 4th kickstarter? It had two sliding panels on the side and also opened from the top.

I was planning on getting a few but it seems to have disappeared. I might have missed an update or something, if so I apologize in advance. I was just really stoked for it and was already thinking of uses for it, especially as impromptu bunkers.

2 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

It is likely we will add it to the PM with the next round of Power Ups.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

Thanks OneBoot, I was hoping it was something like that. Once I saw it I couldn't stop coming up with uses for it. I'm working on a system for the Chronoscope line and those dumpsters would be perfect.

• Like 3

"Next round of power ups" so what I'm hearing is they have bonus rolls against my wallet between now and July?  Golly the party never stops does it?

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Bones 80035: Dumpster

I painted it as part for my diorama but wanted to show it off on it's own too.

It is splattered with graffiti and rust.

In the diorama there will be cats added and some garbage, but here is the dumpster solo.

Hope you like it.

For those interested in the Diorama..WIP

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66545-street-violence-by-xherman1964/

• By Glitterwolf
      I want to create a little street scene.

Bikers vs Pimp

So here is my mock up.

I'm not sure yet on the cat on the left, I want the one on the dumpster to view the scene.

Maybe the position of peaches and the motorcycle could be altered.

So any comments and suggestions, give them to me, so I can do what I want in the end anyway..

In honour of Lemmy's death I will include several Motörhead / Lemmy references in the piece.

Does this card wall make a believable wall?

I want it to be an alley.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      So, here it is the finished death dumpster, my gencon 2016 painting contest entry. This is the first time I've entered a painting contest at a con that was not the speed paint.

The dumpster is a reaper bones dumpster, wrapped up in a mix of plastic card, mantic, games workshop, and I think tamaya bits that I got from mystery bags at a game auction. His base is made of a CD-r that failed to burn correctly.

• By lexomatic
      I did a quick version of this dumpster. There is a photo of the dumpster pre-graffiti, and pre-distress in WIP here.
      It only needs to be sealed and glued- so now's the time to make any final suggestions.
      I decided to go light on graffiti, though it could use more.

Doing bubble lettering was much harder than I thought it would be. I found a handy tutorial on Youtube. I had a general idea of what I was doing, having worked on a documentary for a mural program with a local community centre... but that was 5+ years ago, so I needed a refresher.
      That said, I'm not sure how well I blended the 3 blues I used, or how visible the force was.

Graffiti:

Pictures:

List of paints used

• By Dr.Bedlam
      Among the lovely surprises at Reapercon this year was this terrific new Bones piece: the DUMPSTER.

I was delighted to see it blistered and available for sale; this is a piece the hobby has been begging for for years. While it's not the FIRST dumpster made available in 25mm - 28mm, it is unarguably the finest; other examples were either print-and-assemble cardboard, or the smaller plastic one released by WizKids for their HeroClix game (sadly, long out of production)... and the HeroClix model was considerably smaller, to the point of seeming somewhat out of scale.

Reaper has corrected this issue with a beautiful and realistic Bones plastic model, in full 28mm scale, ready to enhance and complicate any tabletop game set in the modern day. It's big enough to hold several figures, and comes in three pieces, with an opening lid. Sculpted in mathematically exact right angles and stunning accuracy, it's a fine addition to any modern terrain; I look forward to freehanding graffiti on it before placing it behind my zombie apocalypse Circle K.

NEXT: The amazing new Jersey Barriers!
  • Who's Online   44 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)