So, I'm doing one more small project before I move to tackle two larger projects. Here it is...gnolls.1505595883050237768713.thumb.jpg.d681369aada3313e892cba0a26bb760b.jpg

They have already been boiled and washed, but I may have some cutting left to do. Hopefully, I can get them all done before my groups next session on Friday.

• Like 7

Looking good!

A little tip

After the spots are done, glaze over them in the midtone of your fur.

Then they will appear to be in the fur, instead of on them.

Did that a few years ago with this bust, ok larger scale, but you can see what I mean.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/65484-legendarion-hyena-warrior-bust-gebhuza-by-glitterwolf/&/topic/65484-legendarion-hyena-warrior-bust-gebhuza-by-xherman1964/?hl=bust

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looking good!

A little tip

After the spots are done, glaze over them in the midtone of your fur.

Then they will appear to be in the fur, instead of on them.

Did that a few years ago with this bust, ok larger scale, but you can see what I mean.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/65484-legendarion-hyena-warrior-bust-gebhuza-by-glitterwolf/&/topic/65484-legendarion-hyena-warrior-bust-gebhuza-by-xherman1964/?hl=bust

Thanks for the advice. I actually put them on immediately after my base coat, but I still plan to do a couple of washes and dry brushing. 

This guy has the first wash done and is currently drying1505664442405172016250.thumb.jpg.0defb90670cd920d339582987da9086e.jpg

I'm just hoping I won't totally kill the spots with my process, since I still haven't got drybrushing down yet.

• Like 5