NebulousMissy

NebulousMissy takes on the Rainbow Dragon Challenge

This is the first true dragon I've ever tackled. Hordes minis don't count ::P:

I went with Deathsleet for his rearing pose and...

59c01489d7aa8_rainbowdragonroll.jpg.7b04bd436693cba4d1f933cabb057ef4.jpg

01: Fire Red

09: Heather Blue

20: Pure White

...... It's a 4th of July dragon!

No, no, bad Neb. Not painting a dragon covered in stars. Too weird. I can... wait... Eeeeeeheheheheheee...

I'll see how these paints mix when I get them. Because even with a 3-star challenge I can blend through purple.

59c0154f0c2c2_rainbowdragonorder.jpg.ba1a225d32205fbd882ea532767de434.jpg

And now the waiting begins...

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Woohoo! Darn those silly eagles. You got patriot dragon! ::P:

Adding to WIP list!

*whispers* Red, white and blue are on many more flags than just the American one.......

Welcome to the awesomeness, Mistress Nebula! Revel in the chaos!

8 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*whispers* Red, white and blue are on many more flags than just the American one.......

Welcome to the awesomeness, Mistress Nebula! Revel in the chaos!

I know, it could be for the French flag, and all the fabulous cheeses and baked goods and wine. Or Britain with copious amounts of tea. Or Iceland, with fermented shark as a delicacy. Or.... lots of others. 

But y'know, eagles. The most ferocious looking carrion munchers around. Gotta remind them that there is a bigger and badder flappy thing around - a dragon. 

Red white and blue are generically good colors together. No wonder so many flags make use of them :poke:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I know, it could be for the French flag, and all the fabulous cheeses and baked goods and wine.

nlnl_original.png

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

Or Britain with copious amounts of tea.

8291361e8eac7bf15227fe1a45fdbcd4.png

• Like 11

I like those pics!

They remind me of books about Dragons I read as a kid.

This challenge is an awesome idea, so many people joining and so many ideas and awesome colours showing up!

• Like 1

I have a delivery date.

Saturday at some point.

Let's see if it actually gets delivered instead of that other thing UPS does where they refuse to deliver my stuff due to flimsy excuses and I have to head to the docks to pick it up myself.

• Like 4

UPS makes me rage sometimes. You can pay for delivery in a specific window of time OR on a specific day. 

I've had them fail to make both those marks when paid. 

This is problematic for things that need signatures >.< 

May your dragon and paints arrive unscathed! 

• Like 3

My stuff arrived late friday night.

I got some major mold line removal done last night. Painting won't begin immediately, I have a game to run tonight.

• Like 4

These colors do not match at all.

My red is a primary red, bright and pure and appropriate for Patriot Dragon.

My blue is desaturated, demure, a middle gray-blue like the color of a misty sky at sunset before the pretty colors appear. There have been threats that my paint will be stolen for a Heavy Gear army ::P:

I can't shortcut this at all, can I. Time to mix things.

• Like 4