peepster1976

Blacksmith forge Tabletop world

14 posts in this topic

Those are gorgeous! I love your painting style, it looks like the buildings could have come straight out of a photograph.

2 people like this

Welcome!  You have come to the right place!  Many great painters and many friendly people!

I really like these a lot.  The stone work is excellent!

The Guys at Table Top do make some GORGEOUS pieces, but it is your SPLENDID brushwork, & FINE eye for colors that have brought them to life so WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
1 person likes this

Welcome!!!

Awesome work!

Keep showing your work!

Tekst in Paars is bedoeld als een grap/ironie.

Kijk goed rond en stel vragen...

Yep, I'm Dutch too!

Edited by Glitterwolf

That's awesome! I like the very natural colors you used, it turned out really beautiful.

Love the Tabletop World stuff and you did a really nice job painting them. Welcome!

Welcome aboard.  The people on this forum are amazingly talented and it looks as though you'll fit right in.  The camaraderie and knowledge exchange here is top notch too.  Wonderful people to hang put with.

Lovely terrain and beautiful paint job. Thanks for sharing. 

Cool do you have a link to where you can buy those?  Would mind checking them out after seeing your work.  

Honestly I've been hitting the bones minis so hard lately that I wouldn't mind picking up some scenery as a change of pace.:lol:

Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

Very nice work on some impressive buildings.:winkthumbs:

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Logos said:

Cool do you have a link to where you can buy those?  Would mind checking them out after seeing your work.  

Honestly I've been hitting the bones minis so hard lately that I wouldn't mind picking up some scenery as a change of pace.:lol:

Remember commercial links are not allowed.

PM shouldn't be a problem.

On 9/22/2017 at 0:07 PM, Logos said:

Can't link on the forums but if you do a search for Tabletop World on Google or Facebook, you should be able to find them. They have quite a selection. They also run specials around Christmas.

2 people like this