72moonglum

Frito the Thief, comparison between 1983 and 2017

11 posts in this topic

Fantastic.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the old version.

 

I LOVE the new version.

 

Progress indeed!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the colors on the old version a bit better, but they are both amazing. Great progress. I love this idea. I hope to see more. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Loim said:

I like the colors on the old version a bit better, but they are both amazing. Great progress. I love this idea. I hope to see more. 

Little by little, I hope to be able to paint some new version of some of my old figures!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

old version has sick acid washed jeans though, so NO PROGRESS AWARDED :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Saul said:

old version has sick acid washed jeans though, so NO PROGRESS AWARDED :)

That was purely a coincidence brought about by chalky paint!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, you've definitely leveled up a few times; good work!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While the new Frito the Thief is a BEAUTIFULLY painted, WONDERFULLY based creation. his older self has a certain charm to him that time has not diminished. VERY WELL DONE then & now!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slight improvement! Lol :poke:

 

Nice work and fresh updating of an aesome mini. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, malefactus said:

While the new Frito the Thief is a BEAUTIFULLY painted, WONDERFULLY based creation. his older self has a certain charm to him that time has not diminished. VERY WELL DONE then & now!

I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for the older version!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now