Corporea

Thieves Guild? Darksword Dual Wield Fighter

Awesome!

I love how you played with the light and dark.

Her colours are amazing.

Nice spider too..

• Like 3

That is a WONDERFUL narrative creation. Your brushwork & subtle colors are as BEAUTIFUL as ever. The base is a SUPERBLY crafted, CINEMATIC treasure in its own right. OUTSTANDINGLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Nice work.  I like the contrast of darkness and light. Great job on the diorama.  One could also make the case of her shifting from a cartoony darkness of ink to reality.  I really like the effect!

• Like 1

hrglfbzt.

so, I'm scrolling down the photos, and thinking, "ok, I like this, and the shadows are really nice, but it isn't the kind of /exciting/ I usually see when Corpor--WHOA!"

There's a /cave/ back there! In freakin' MONOCHROME! That is awesome. Totally awesome.

• Like 1

Get the whoa factor, but one thing is a bit off.  On the dagger in her right hand (and maybe the sword to a lesser degree), the NMM looks...off.  Can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems too abrupt, or something.  

Other than that, fantastic!

• Like 3

Magnificent Miniature !!!

The skin tones with that magic multi-color glaze that you do just lifts up my heart !

You are such a Master Now, simple things move and inspire me in your work !

GREAT STUFF..

Sabastion said "HAZZAH" !!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Get the whoa factor, but one thing is a bit off.  On the dagger in her right hand (and maybe the sword to a lesser degree), the NMM looks...off.  Can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems too abrupt, or something.  

Other than that, fantastic!

hah! you read my mind.  I messed with the face and the weapons after I took these.  I may put up the revised images just to check but I think I can fix it. every time I set something aside for a while and then come back to it I see things I can fix.  If I had infinite time everything would be better!! ahhhhh! :)

• Like 6