Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Scale 75 Smog Riders - 10/10

About this project

cca002236044cd8cb3e75ccc7ee41b20_origina

The Smog Riders - Dimensions of Madness is a game of two to four players, in which each player controls a group of unique characters competing against each other for the control of steam technology and the secrets hidden in the Stygian Dimension.

b83dbef21969ad76854d88f32576ea02_origina

During the game, each player faces their characters against the characters of the other players, and the dangers that lurk in the enigmatic and dark Stygian Dimension.

Compliance with the objectives of each mission, the search of powerful artifacts and eliminating rivals, will award points to each player to achieve victory over the rest.

In the course of the game, the characters will have to prepare themselves, adapt and use the changing environment to overcome their enemies. 

The Smog Raiders is a universe, it is a story, it is a continuity, it is a philosophy. We pretend that any user who acquires a game for the first time becomes an authentic Smog Raider.

The user, once turned into a Smog Rider, will be able to walk through time, acquire expansions of its figures in individual packs in high quality resin, to assemble and paint. Blisters of three figures to expand their factions. Accessories such as doors, turrets, gameboard elements, minions, etc.

9b2ece8be5519403defe21a36ad46514_origina

Set of specific paints for the game, individual paints, brushes, primers, tools, step-by-step paint books, etc. All this to be able to customize their figures and apply more quality to the game

Edited by SamuraiJack

It's the 10th, and it's launched.

I've currently got a pledge in at the Painter level, out of curiosity, and will figure out if I want to get the game as time goes forward.

And... they cancelled the kickstarter.  They're not making the money they wanted for the project, and plan on doing something else in the future.

Which is odd - I'd actually cancelled my pledge over the weekend, as I'd read through the rulebook and saw that there wasn't a lot of game there.  They mentioned a downwards trend in their last update, so maybe I wasn't the only one.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      We announced this project some months ago and now we are finally ready to launch the crowfunding campaign for our Obscure team for fantasy football.
      We created a unique team of 28 different figures with an original design and some nice extra figures to add to your team.
      All miniatures are sculpted by Crosslances Studio
      The size of the miniatures is 32 mm
      All the models you will receive will not be painted
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• By SamuraiJack

About
       "Caesork Mhork Aureliork has decided to expand his empire. He has sent his fearsome Legiorks to south. It has already conquered the tribes of the mountains of the West, the fierce clans of the North coasts and the nomads of the deserts of the East. 
      He sent his hero Maximhork to exercise his hegemony over the giant Cyclops of the "OHMYGHORK" islands and executed all those who opposed his rule."
       "Now it's the turn of the rest of the peninsula. The lords of the human provinces fear him, because they know that their Cohorkts are implacable. Their Centuriorks possess an intelligence and tactical knowledge unfit for your race. Their technology is more advanced than that of any orc tribe. All creatures that terrorized men now serve Caesork and according to the messengers their gods listen to them.  
      Caesork, his soldiers call him; Emperork, all his subjects. And that must be the case because it is the first time we have heard that an orc warlord is capable of weaving diplomatic alliances with other races. Some of the lords of the provinces closest to the Tyrana Mountains have already started dialogues with their Tribunorks. Will I have the courage not to kneel?"
      The Orcs of the Tyrana Mountains have been elaborated according to current quality standards but without forgetting the classic flavor with which many of us grew up in the decade of the 90's.
      All the models of this project will be reproduced in resin by Alemany Miniatures, a specialized company that has been offering years of high quality service to all emerging companies in the miniatures sector.  
      You can check their Facebook page to see the quality of your work by following the link below.

When you acquire one of the 3 different Pledge Levels you will have to choose which Starter Set you want from among those that appear in the following list. The higher your acquisition the higher your reward will be. This means that you will save more money and get more free miniatures through the Stretch Goals (check Stretch Goals section below).
      At any time you can increase the amount contributed by clicking on Manage Your Pledge and adding another Pledge Level or the amount needed to acquire Add Ons.
      At the end of the campaign you must send an e-mail indicating the name of the starter sets acquired.  
      Important: Throughout the campaign, command groups, characters, war machines, monsters or additional units will be unlocked. Stay tuned to the Stretch Goals and Add Ons section, to see which miniatures are available and which ones are free for you.

• By SamuraiJack

About

We have all of the models shown already modeled and test printed, ready to go into production, but molding, mastering, and casting runs are expensive. It would take us a lot of time to raise the funds to put these models into production over time and we ask for funds to make a collection of them at once. We want to put these models into your hands as soon as possible, and Kickstarter can make that possible.
      We are a group of friends from Italy, avid players of Wargames, Role Playing Games and miniatures painting and collecting. I personally have a miniature collection started in 1985 with thousands of pieces; maybe we can say that we played more or less every game with miniatures of the last 30 years… Now we want to create the miniatures we waited uselessly for years that someone else can produce. We have had our miniatures sculpted by some of the best artist of the world, and we will print them on the best services on the market. We strive to give you the best of the best service available.

Namanari are female demons or oni (Kijo). They were once human women who were consumed by jealousy and transformed into demonesses. Namanari still resemble human women. They have small horns and use dark magic to perform their evil deeds, such as summoning ikiryo to attack their enemies. They are not completely evil; there remains a chance for these beginner demons to return to humanity. Konohana was a beautyful woman bethroted to prince Otogi, submissive and learned as befitted a prince wife. During the battle of Watahama, prince Otogi was captured and transformed in a creature of the shadow. Released he returned to his castle, but his new nature quickly showed themself. He submitted Konohana to all sort of evil practices, until finally turning her into a demon like him. Finally turned in an Oni, Konohana and Otogi married. The ceremony was terrible and summoned a lot of terrible creatures from the world of demons. As a full demon princess she often wield his marriage gifts, The Dominatrix Lash, a Katana that turn all the people it killed into Zombies.
      The project for our Konohana model started, as usual, from the research. We want to create completely original models, so we start with searching for documentation, we look for interesting bits and ideas that we think will make the difference from a NICE model to a GREAT model. The second step was sending all the research work to our 2D artist: Bokuman. He work with the reference to create a new model, with his style and his original ideas. After some revisions we have sent the 2D arts to Daniele "Danko" Angelozzi our 3D artist. He started from the 2D arts but was free to elaborate on the concept and he do a really great job, not only mantaining the original idea, but inserting a lot of marvelous details that will let you love to paint this model!

Prince Otogi was a chivalrous samurai, pledged to a girl of great beauty and virtue, Konohana. During the battle of Watahama prince Otogi was captured by his enemy and transformed in a creature of the shadows. Corrupted by the darkness he returned to his castle and begun to influence all the people around him. Slowly his castle become a receptacle of the most depraved warriors, oni and monsters alike. The humans of his village flee or became corrupted from his darkness. Who suffered the most heinous acts was Konohana, slowly transformed in a Namanari, a demon of Envy and Lust. After the dark marriage with the corrupted Konohana, the Lords from the neighbour realms take heed of the terrible situation and set out to destroy the evil couple. After a long and terrible battle the corrupted couple flee the destruction of their castle, cayying with them their treasures and the most faithful of servants. Now they roam the lands, killing and pillaging.
      The project for our Otogi model started, as usual, from the research. We set out to create a companion model for our Konohana Oni Model. Our plan is as always to create completely original models, so we start with searching for documentation, looking for interesting bits and ideas that we think will make the difference from a NICE model to a GREAT model. The second step was sending all the research work to our 2D artist: Bokuman. He work with the reference to create a new model, with his style and his original ideas. This time he have to elaborate a companion model, so he stick to replicate some key elements in the new model. After some revisions we have sent the 2D arts to Alessandro Depaoli our great 3D artist. He started from the 2D arts but was free to elaborate on the concept, not only he created an astounding model, mantaining the original idea and style, but inserting a lot of great details that let this model really stand out!

As i said, we come from a long history of gaming, and in time we have created a fantastic list of classic character archetypes as well as new characters from many popular genres including Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk, Weird West, Pulp and more. To not put too much confusion in our projects, we choose to start with for the core set of our Fantasy Line as well as numerous stretch goals. We have done a lot of study on our fantasy world, called Windship Traders TM, created rules for wargaming that will be released in another kickstarter, as well as rules and stats for all the mayor miniatures game that you already own.
    • By SamuraiJack

About
       My name is Cosimo Auricchio, I have been both a sculptor and a producer in the miniature world for the past 30 years. I have sculpted models raging from 10 to 35mm for many companies in the past. If you play Blood Bowl or similar games and bought a third party team for it, probably you already own one of my sculpts. In the past year while producing, casting and sculpting these models I had the idea of creating my own line of models and always wanted to differentiate my work from the other adding some of my own into them. This is why this team is coming to life. The following pages will show you my idea.
        Here you can see my original concepts that slowly will be replaced by the actual sculptures as we proceed in this adventure, some of them are already sculpted and will replace the designs as they take life.

• By Doug Sundseth
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1369986283/goblins-animated

The creator of the Goblins internet comic strip is trying to fund an animated version of the story. If you're not following it, you might want to check it out. (Unfortunately, the comic site sells merch, so no link.)

Note: I added the link as just an ordinary link because I can never follow the embedded version. It might just be me, but if it's not, I got your back, buddy.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)