Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Scale 75 Smog Riders - 10/10

About this project

cca002236044cd8cb3e75ccc7ee41b20_origina

The Smog Riders - Dimensions of Madness is a game of two to four players, in which each player controls a group of unique characters competing against each other for the control of steam technology and the secrets hidden in the Stygian Dimension.

b83dbef21969ad76854d88f32576ea02_origina

During the game, each player faces their characters against the characters of the other players, and the dangers that lurk in the enigmatic and dark Stygian Dimension.

Compliance with the objectives of each mission, the search of powerful artifacts and eliminating rivals, will award points to each player to achieve victory over the rest.

In the course of the game, the characters will have to prepare themselves, adapt and use the changing environment to overcome their enemies. 

The Smog Raiders is a universe, it is a story, it is a continuity, it is a philosophy. We pretend that any user who acquires a game for the first time becomes an authentic Smog Raider.

The user, once turned into a Smog Rider, will be able to walk through time, acquire expansions of its figures in individual packs in high quality resin, to assemble and paint. Blisters of three figures to expand their factions. Accessories such as doors, turrets, gameboard elements, minions, etc.

9b2ece8be5519403defe21a36ad46514_origina

Set of specific paints for the game, individual paints, brushes, primers, tools, step-by-step paint books, etc. All this to be able to customize their figures and apply more quality to the game

Edited by SamuraiJack

Oooh.  Starting October 10th.  

I thought you were rating the Kickstarter a 10 out of 10.

It's the 10th, and it's launched.

I've currently got a pledge in at the Painter level, out of curiosity, and will figure out if I want to get the game as time goes forward.

And... they cancelled the kickstarter.  They're not making the money they wanted for the project, and plan on doing something else in the future.

Which is odd - I'd actually cancelled my pledge over the weekend, as I'd read through the rulebook and saw that there wasn't a lot of game there.  They mentioned a downwards trend in their last update, so maybe I wasn't the only one.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Epic Cards are colorful, illustrated, and highly modular tiles for creating gaming maps for: pen-and-paper, role-playing, D&D and miniature games.
      The Tiles
      The Epic Cards gaming system consists of a large number of colorful, inch-based map tiles, and also features many loot stickers with magic items, weapons and equipment.
      Epic Cards tiles are beautifully hand-painted and designed to be modular, so that they fit together, in any direction.
      Epic Cards Tiles The tiles are 4 x 4 and 8 x 8 inch (10 x 10 and 20 x 20 cm). The smaller 4 x 4 inch tiles are more modular while the larger tiles have more space for individual designs. 
      Tiles in two sizes (4x4 and 8x8 inch) Endless possibilities 
      The system enables players to design entire Dungeons and Environments before the game begins. Players can create new rooms as they explore and the game unfolds. Players simply add tiles to their map, instead of having to stop, play, and draw new rooms while playing.

The Epic Cards System includes: 
      Dungeon System with lots of modular dungeon tiles  Mine System with lots of modular mine tiles Path system  Village building system  Castle building system  Maze creator Hundreds of weapons, magic Items and object sticker Paper clips to attach the tiles side-by-side Epic Cards make it easy for you to play the table-top games you love, so now’s the time to bring Epic Cards into your favourite games!
      Epic Cards make it easy for you to play the table-top games you love, so now’s the time to bring Epic Cards into your favourite games! With your support of our Kickstarter project, we will make epic things happen!

• By SamuraiJack

About

Goblin Troublemakers  
      the mighty Troll (work in progress)  

Goblins ... iconic fantasy creatures, maybe not the most dangerous, comical at times,
      And Trolls ... Trolls may be a bit slow ... not to say stupid, but they are big, and strong! (and always hungry!)
      Together, Trolls and Goblins are a force to reckon with!
      This campaign is a small group of goblins and a big troll to accompany them. If they are funded, we'll add more goblins, for larger warbands, some characters to lead them, and more trolls!
      Goblins are among my favorite figurines to carvings, different expressions, anatomy, costumes and armours ... I have many of them in the pipeline, and I want to sculpt many more!
      You can pledge for a warband of 5, 10 or 20 goblins. If you pledge for 5, they will be the 5 goblins you see here. If you pledge for 10 or 20 models you'll get 2 or 4 of each of them. However, you're more likely to be stretched, they'll be swapped with other miniatures so you get the minimum amount of doubles. And some of these goblins thrown in the larger warband will not be your average goblin canon fodder!
      If you want to add a Troll (or several!) To your goblin warband, just add $ 22 (per troll) to your pledge.
    • By SamuraiJack

About
      Season 2 - The Black Swamp
      Oak and The Chosen One has found a way to take control of Kolosses and are now passing throught The Black Swamp. At the same time, The Ronin and his alchimists has discover how to keep Kadamas vital energy and he is close to pass level 3.
      Discover all Season 1 - The cursed Forest, story and content on Kickstarter through this link.
      Color Quest Season 1 - The Cursed Forest Introduction
      Color Quest is a brand new skirmish game with miniatures for two players based on Color Warz universe. Take control of Gaia's Wardens or Kaos Legions.
      I am proud to present to you this new project that will introduce all 26 Color Quest miniatures and more to come in a new tactical game.
      Color Quest Game informations
      Color Quest game box (mockup) Color Quest Game set - ingame overview Color Quest Game set - ingame focus This game set contains :
      Color Quest game set details A printed rulebook (FR or UK) 18 high detailed resin miniatures 16 black stands (25mm) 120 tokens (29mm) 8 colour dice 4 boards parts 15 game tiles 18 item cards 2 Kadamas boards You can download the rules in english through this link.
      Miniatures informations
      Color Quest - Game set miniatures Color Quest - Game set miniatures (focus) Material : resin casted in France by GRX Créations Scale : 28mm Color Quest miniatures informations
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1223145791/orc-warband-30mm-miniatures-by-gt-studio-creations?ref=category_newest

GT Studio Creations needs your help to create the most amazing orc fantasy miniatures you have ever seen!!!
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)