Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Backing Templar's Forge: Miercendise is a great opportunity to get hold of some superb Mierce Miniatures merchandise or to ensure your Darklands hosts have all the gaming aids they need!
      Pledging for the Miercendise reward nets you one each of the following branded items (you can increase your pledge by the amount indicated if you just want those bits, or want to add more):
      T-Shirt (choice of S,M,L,XL,XL,XXL) - £20 Beanie Hat - £10 Pint Glass (568ml) - £10 Pint Tankard Glass (568ml) - £15 Jumbo Mug (465ml) - £10 Bottle Opener Keyring - £2 Black Pen - £2 Black Dry-Wipe Marker Pen - £2 Dice Pouch - £5 Stuff Pouch (ideal for both dice and templates, etc.) - £7.50 Tokens Tin (great for storing your order tokens, exult and dismay tokens in) - £7.50 3m Tape Measure - £5 A0 size Darklands Poster - £7.50 A0 size The Lands of Darkness Poster - £7.50 A0 size Concept Art Poster (the concept is your choice) - £7.50 If you purchase the Miercendise + Morag reward, you'll also get the strictly limited edition resin miniature Morag of Mann sculpted by Bob Plociennik!
      Morag of Mann, project exclusive hero! Morag is an adaptable sell-sword able to fight for any kindred with axe, harpoon or invocation! You can see her profile in the Sell-Swords Muster, here:
      Sell-Swords Muster v1.15 She'll come in a numbered blister pack, too - and be warned: purchasing this reward is the only way you'll ever get your hands on this Morag miniature. She'll never be available anywhere else, ever ever ever!
      Templar's Forge is Mierce Miniatures' hobby range and it produces a superb range of hobby products, including bases, dice, tokens, templates, markers and much more. This range is mostly intended for use with Darklands but it can be used for other wargames, and this project introduces some fantastic Mierce Miniatures merchandise too - what we call miercendise!

• By odinsgrandson
      When some warlocks and warcasters go epic, they don't change all that much.  This is not the case with Thagrosh, who seems to be slowly transforming into a full on dragon.
      For this project, my client wanted me to create a very different look for Thagrosh.  I pitched him a couple ideas, and he really loved the concept of giving Thagrosh the Magma Dragon treatment.
      So here he is, in all his fiery glory.

• By odinsgrandson
      The dragon king is a very majestic mini.  Like most Kingdom Death minis, he's exquisitely detailed, and simply oozes character.
      In addition, he's also large enough that it is hard to get a photograph of him that keeps everything in focus.
      I was very happy to have a chance to paint him up.  I got to do a lava face base for him (something that I'll probably do something like this on my own Dragon King when I get around to painting him up).
      But enough words:

• By ThirstyBob
      Working on the base for this guy, thought I'd put it up. Put sand down and then painted over it black, trying to make it look like a river of lava (DON'T ASK WHY THEMING-WISE, IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME.) Still planning on messing with it, running some red and darker shades through the yellow and maybe some red cracks through the black.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)