Reaper Ron

Reaper 25th Anniversary Miniature for October - Lysette

39 posts in this topic

This is a nice mini... love the paint scheme but, ho hum another green elf... perhaps though, a good captain of the guard for my new campaign... and convert to southpaw sword and board... hmmm... just be sure and get the metal one...

1 person likes this

Looks like a higher level version of Lysette.

The Auld Grump

4 people like this

Klocke buckles! :wub:

So October has Lysette (for a limited time), ghoulie bags (in limited quantities) and in all likelihood ReaperCon swag bags (also limited quantities) later in the month. These are all on my list of wants.

...and I'll be outside of the country until October 25th.

I'm at risk of missing all of the fun stuff.

4 people like this

19 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

My list is ready and waiting... 

My list just got modified for the sake of adding the fighter and cleric's figures for D&D, and the cleric is going with a townsfolk for his. Wooo a townsfolk pack! 

2 people like this

I'm beginning to think that there won't be an anniversary barbarian after all... ::(:

Will place my order tomorrow once ghoulie bags are also being included!

Megan's reaction - Didn't we talk to her at the Ren Faire a few years ago? ::P:

The Auld Grump - she... does have kind of a Ren Faire look, doesn't she?

5 people like this

Loooove the new Lysette! The previous model was already great but that one is even better ^^ for sure I’ll have a couple

4 people like this

@Reaper Ron Will she available for purchase in the Reaper store at ReaperCon this month?

5 people like this

soo, I have a question about this and other "buy so much and get this free" offers. I feel like I have seen this answer before, so I apologise that I've forgotten.

If a retailer, brick and mortar, orders directly through Reaper, is that order also eligible? I have a new FLGS around the corner from my house and would like to support them and special order through them (they actually carry MSP! Oh frabjous day!), but I would also like to get some of the special edition items.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Sanael said:

soo, I have a question about this and other "buy so much and get this free" offers. I feel like I have seen this answer before, so I apologise that I've forgotten.

If a retailer, brick and mortar, orders directly through Reaper, is that order also eligible? I have a new FLGS around the corner from my house and would like to support them and special order through them (they actually carry MSP! Oh frabjous day!), but I would also like to get some of the special edition items.

If a retailer places an order through our site, they would also receive one free Lysette for each $40 spent*. 

Bear in mind that retail accounts receive a discount, and so it's actually more then $40 in product at MRSP - its every $40 SPENT.  I believe this is also before shipping (if they must pay shipping), tax, and/or other handling charges. So $40 (after discount) spent on product, not $40 before discount, and not $40 after discount but including expedited shipping.

I felt this was worth repeating because of confusion. 

*There is a fixed and very small number of retailers who are ineligible for the promotion - these retailers know who they are, and are ineligible at their own request (they do not stock individual models, and do not want unstockable inventory). I mention them for completeness.

10 people like this

9 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

If a retailer places an order through our site, they would also receive one free Lysette for each $40 spent*. 

Bear in mind that retail accounts receive a discount, and so it's actually more then $40 in product at MRSP - its every $40 SPENT.  I believe this is also before shipping (if they must pay shipping), tax, and/or other handling charges. So $40 (after discount) spent on product, not $40 before discount, and not $40 after discount but including expedited shipping.

I felt this was worth repeating because of confusion. 

*There is a fixed and very small number of retailers who are ineligible for the promotion - these retailers know who they are, and are ineligible at their own request (they do not stock individual models, and do not want unstockable inventory). I mention them for completeness.

Thanks for the answer! It is not what I expected, but I really should have, since my experience tells me that Reaper never forgets To Be Awesome.

4 people like this

On 10/6/2017 at 10:40 AM, Harrek said:

It was!

On 10/6/2017 at 2:12 PM, Paradoxical Mouse said:

If it was the one in Garden City, they did the same for me, with my very first purchase there. (I did spend a stupid amount of money, and much of it was on miniatures. I was told I got the mini for buying so many minis: I had been trying to get all the minis I would need for Hoard of the Dragon Queen)

20 hours ago, DocPiske said:

I live a few miles from Pandemonium, in Westland. Nice store, but they don't stock Reaper paints.

18 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

They aren't too far from my parents' house, so I've been in there when visiting.  Reaper paints would round out their offerings nicely...

I miss Pandemonium. Louisville doesn't have quite the same. 

Given there are are so many of you that could get to pamdemonium, I think one of you should make a Motorcity Painting Meetup.

I would occasionally be able to attend when I'm up visiting my parents. 

6 people like this

I was expecting a more Halloween-themed piece for the month. Considering we've already had the Grim Reaper and Hecklemeyer previously, the horror theme seems well-handled!

I'm looking forward to her when the Swagbags hit the online shop.

2 people like this

I'm trying to hold off buying another order (So I have money left over for Reapercon.) but I do think I want two of her. 

3 people like this