Generic Fighter

BOO! October Hobby Goals!

33 posts in this topic

So, what are your Goals for the month? I'll post mine if you post yours;)

GF

5 people like this

Finish what I can for my ReaperCon games. I should be close, well minus PC minis. They'll probably just get washed with something dark.

11 people like this

Finish LTPK 5, and move on to Kit 3. Time to see what all this "NMM" fuss is about. 

Maybe do a WIP if anyone is interested.

10 people like this

recover from my art hangover.   

done painting dragons for a while, My dragon Insomnia took up a lot of brain space, named for the number of nights I got up to fix "one little detail" . 

paint more (3-4)  bones from the second KS, must stay on target. 

Freehand a pattern onto some tiny metal persons clothes. 

8 people like this

Finish up what I didn't do in September, paint the last few romans. I've also boiled and primed the terrain from Dragons Don't Share so want to work on it. Maybe try to work on my poor green dragon. Want to buy a couple more paints to try out on him. And as usual paint some more goblins. Want to set up a campaign with my oldest son of romans versus goblins and actually use fully painted terrain and armies. Already doable if I'm picky about choices but am actually fairly close to getting all the options done.

11 people like this

For October:

• Finish the remaining 2 ReaperCon Entries (sooo close).
  • A couple orcs for Orctober.
  • Sept/Oct RPChallenge
11 people like this

For October:

• Finish my Keeper's Sanctum Diorama (for ReaperCon), not sure I'll be able to do this, but the next two weeks I'm going to really try hard.
  • Finish up the 5 animal companions/mounts I'm working on for my D&D group. These will probably get done tomorrow as they are all tabletop projects without a lot of detail and I'm not spending a lot of time on them other than to just make them look good at the table.
  • Side-project : water base for Massive Voodoo Contest, we'll see if I can pull this one off with so many time constraints going on this month. 
11 people like this

• Finish up my CAVs for CavCon.
  • Paint 2 Frostgrave minis
  • Survive ReaperCon
  • Meet some Forumites.
  • Maybe start that Rainbow Dragon challenge.

J--

11 people like this

Five excessively golden blood angels marines. 

2 mantic peacekeeper armors

Tyranid pickle jar

Something skeleton like. 

7 people like this

• Finish Kaladrax on a Mausoleum
  • Finish Ebonwrath D20 Rainbow Challenge
  • Start on Bust of Pirate Queen
9 people like this

As usual I'll post my goals and hope...

* Finish One of the figures I wanted to enter for RCon

* Finish up the last of my Zcide NPC's

* What ever other mini distracts me

* Finish the Building portion of the HA ruined tower

8 people like this

I hope to finish up Wyrmgear, he is 95% done and need a base, plus finish some of the partially painted ones on my table.

5 people like this

So, I still need to finish 6 Saxons to make  a Dux Bellorum base, and I'm about to head out on a trip with two of them, plus a team of 6 miscellaneous modern fantasy figures.  I think that I am building a war band out of my speed paint figures and the prizes associated with them...

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Let's see... what were the September goals?  

• Attempt the DDS2 terrain a second time..
  • Actually paint the Black Bishops for the Chess set..
  • Finish painting the Rainbow Challenge Dragon (being Orange Brown and Cloudy Grey, I've started thinking of him as Pumpkin Spice Dragon - so definitely needs to be finished before snows hit Wisconsin again)

edit:  I should skip the DDS2 terrain and try the DDS2 dragon once PSD is done since my son has reminded me that his group will probably encounter the dragon he wants me to paint it as in November or early December.. sigh.. now I've got deadlines and will *definitely* not make it!! :D

Edited by eldamir
8 people like this

So, my goals for October!

-Progress on the Max's Mini-Minions

Due to a bout of Insomnia, Major progress on Bullock, human Psion was made over the weekend. I have three minis that I haven't finished yet to do so, Stasi Xen Human Fighter, Kildrick Dwarf Cleric and Dog Companion II Plan B. Also, I need to check Al Owlbear Companion, Bare Bear Companion and Bullock for any touch ups that need done before Sealing them.

-Start and hopefully finish a Bowsister Warlord Mini for a Special #BoxofManyThings I'm working on for one of the Organizers of it on request of the other Organizer! If you do Twitter, it is an awesome Secret Santa type thing for Geeks and Nerds. it happens every other month and the next one is starting in December if you want in. But this item is for a special Box outside of the usual exchanges.

-Paint a bit for fun

-Actually have a Game Session for either game I run!

GF

8 people like this