11 posts in this topic

About this project

Wondering what this campaign is about? It's about Micro Art Studio's great Tabletop Battlefields!

Some players lack time to create a nice-looking gaming board. Unfortunately sometimes it ends up with playing on random, clumsy terrain - this is where we step in to change it!

We created unique sets by mixing a bit of our current products with some new, superb releases! We give you battlefields of the highest quality, where you will fight the most epic battles!

Game-ready tabletop board scenery sets are a totally new idea - containing thematical terrain and a playmat available at a decent price!

The scenery is made of special polyurethane foam which is well known for its durability. It is easy to glue with cyanoacrylate adhesive and can be primed & painted with almost any coating.

Products we create are up to date with current rules of different wargames, therefore playing on them feels natural and easy-going. We are wargamers ourselves, so don't hesitate and put your trust in us!

Shipping rates

Keep in mind that pledge values do not include shipping costs. They will have to be added in the pledge manager after the campaign is finished.

Your shipping will never be more expenive than 60$ (30$ for EU), no matter what you choose or what your location is. All packages will be tracked and we take full responsibility for their delivery.

350b3b4354625a1847cfbe0bbe6a5192_origina

6bf8723c3f25220c34ec72603cd5f8b6_origina

4f024bb10a8cd565fb1d0fd7a33ef3dc_origina

c943a8514e3bd05b3dd8447cc46cb429_origina

5c543d549d660ca6feddc3f773657ccc_origina

115faeabc751a1c5c543a61014b76a9e_origina

eeaa90cec5cfe49d7947512f4a0d8518_origina

No link to the project?

The K in the upper left of the video link will take you to the KS.

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

The K in the upper left of the video link will take you to the KS.

ya learn something new every day!

I wondered why suddenly none of the threads ever had links.  My old man eyes were looking for underlined text like we had back in my day

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

ya learn something new every day!

I wondered why suddenly none of the threads ever had links.  My old man eyes were looking for underlined text like we had back in my day

Me too, I was starting to get annoyed by it.

Yay!  I did a good!  After my tremendous act of kindness here today maybe if you remember in February 2019 you can sign my Bones 4 box before it ships out?

5 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Yay!  I did a good!  After my tremendous act of kindness here today maybe if you remember in February 2019 you can sign my Bones 4 box before it ships out?

I only signed boxes if 

A) I recognized the ship-to name on the parcel

AND

B) I was in a position where signing the box was possible

I believe I signed less than 20 of 14,000 boxes.

At least the background on the video wasn't white.. i hate when they do that

Posted (edited)

This one's been cancelled.

ninja: it's going to be restarted eventually, apparently soon?

Edited by Sophie was taken

Project Cancelled

Thread Locked

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

The Smog Riders - Dimensions of Madness is a game of two to four players, in which each player controls a group of unique characters competing against each other for the control of steam technology and the secrets hidden in the Stygian Dimension.
      During the game, each player faces their characters against the characters of the other players, and the dangers that lurk in the enigmatic and dark Stygian Dimension.
        Compliance with the objectives of each mission, the search of powerful artifacts and eliminating rivals, will award points to each player to achieve victory over the rest.

In the course of the game, the characters will have to prepare themselves, adapt and use the changing environment to overcome their enemies. 

The Smog Raiders is a universe, it is a story, it is a continuity, it is a philosophy. We pretend that any user who acquires a game for the first time becomes an authentic Smog Raider.
      The user, once turned into a Smog Rider, will be able to walk through time, acquire expansions of its figures in individual packs in high quality resin, to assemble and paint. Blisters of three figures to expand their factions. Accessories such as doors, turrets, gameboard elements, minions, etc.
      Set of specific paints for the game, individual paints, brushes, primers, tools, step-by-step paint books, etc. All this to be able to customize their figures and apply more quality to the game
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Introducing GamerBoardz - The affordable alternative to high priced gaming tables.
      Recent news:
      We are exploring shipping options to the EU.
      Shipping will begin Feb/March 2018 and ship based on backer number  
      IMAGES AS SHOWN ARE NOT FINAL PRODUCT - A SMALL NUMBER OF ADDITIONAL IMPROVEMENTS ARE STILL BEING IMPLEMENTED. THIS WILL NOT IMPACT THE FULFILLMENT SCHEDULE. 
      Always wanted a dedicated gaming table? But due to budget restraints or unease over buying more furniture kept you away? Well look no further.  
      With GamerBoardz, you finally have an answer. Over the past year, I have developed an affordable alternative. It comes in the form of a custom table top that rests on your home table. Once placed, our GamerBoardz turns the family dining area into a functional game room.
      Our table top transforms this, into this, in only a few seconds.   

Each GamerBoardz can be custom made to fit your home table. Provide your table dimensions and we will build a GamerBoardz to that exact size. Everything is guaranteed to fit. No overhangs or table will show. Visitors may even believe it is a real gaming table.  
      Maximum width(short side) may not exceed 54 inches Maximum length(long side) may not exceed 78 inches (Exception being a three-panel design)  Must be a rectangular table. No round or special cuts. CUSTOM SQUARE TABLES COMING TOMORROW 9/15! MEASURMENTS DIFFER FROM ABOVE.     

• By Iron
      Dear pilots:
      Next Tuesday, 19th September at 3 PM EST we´ll relaunch the Iron Wars campaign.
      There´s going to be a one reward and a 48 hours early bird. 
      The reward is going to contain the deluxe version of the previous campaign, the exploration mode, 10 competitive missions, 4 Iron Mech cockpit protection parts and 4 Steel Mech cockpit protection parts, and 8 Mech pilots. 

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Trash Runners
      Their glamorous mission? Delivering precious tons of household refuse across the barren earth of outworld.
      Form up your posse for adventure as you head across the desolate wastelands. Face down rival gangs trying to steal your cargo, barbaric tribes defending ancestral hunting grounds, anarchic revolutionaries raging against the machine and crazed enforcers wielding deadly judgement.
      This is the world of Factious Waste, a cinematic tabletop skirmish game which blends strategy with narrative roleplay. Factious Waste is set in a near-future dystopia, drawing on the traditions of classic comics and action movies from the 80s and giving them a twist for the 21st century.
      Natural resources have run dry, industry has collapsed, global borders have been shaken by forced migration. The world is divided between the tiny but affluent inworld, comfortable home of the tech-elite, and the brutal wastelands of outworld. Outworld is controlled by two powerful entities- GenPower, the corporation holding the monopoly on electrical production, and the ReFrat, mobsters who handle the dirty but essential task of waste management and recycling. Caught in the midst of their struggle for superiority are the NeoPrimitives, tribes fighting to protect a natural world which has long since given up the ghost. Revolutionary Luddites are former slaves from the treadmills of GenPower, now attempting to bring down the corporation and liberate their fellow workers. Artisan Collectives scour the desert wastes for rare materials to make bespoke goods for the inworld market and exiled former cyber-cops vent their deranged notions of law on the hapless wastelanders. Through the chaos ride the Trash Runners, vying amongst one another for the most lucrative contracts, hauling the refuse of inworld back for reprocessing and hunting for undiscovered treasures buried deep in the wastes.

Following previous successful Kickstarters with The Woods and Legends of British Steampunk, Oakbound are returning to bring you Factious Waste, the second of Oakbound's settings to run off the SystemMech game system. Factious Waste is the world the rules were designed for back in 2014. Since then we have been playtesting and refining and are finally ready to launch this cinematic sandbox skirmish. Players build their own posses of up to 12 figures which grow, gain skills, equipment, injuries and character traits, control territories and fulfil contracts over a series of games.
      A scrap convoy heads out across the desolate red deserts of outworld.
      SystemMech is Oakbound Studio’s narrative miniatures roleplay system. The rules for SystemMech are the same whether your games take place in the depths of space, a realm of high fantasy or across a gritty, post-apocalyptic landscape. The MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Tell a good story! As a skirmish-scale tabletop miniatures game, SystemMech is unique in two respects. Firstly it uses no dice rolls or decks of cards. The element of uncertainty in the game lies in the way players’ models interact together. Secondly and more importantly, SystemMech is designed for playing out encounters on the tabletop which are not a simple matter of ‘smash and grab’ or ‘fight to the death’. Combat is certainly an element, but subterfuge, coercion and exploration of the game environment are just as (if not more) important than killing off the opposition.
      Simple concepts: The principles of the game fit on a couple of pages. Characters have six core statistics which combine to affect the outcome of their actions. Characters with high Decisiveness activate before those with a lower value and models can perform a number of actions during their activation equal to their Stamina rating. Models can target actions at elements they can perceive- dictated by their Perception range and a Field of Vision template aligned with their base.
      Flexible action: The majority of the rules section is made up of six action tables: Movement, Relational (interaction with environment and other models), Shooting, Grappling, Driving and Reacting to the actions of other models. This allows characters to do anything from jumping between buildings to programming machinery, interrogating enemy models to high speed car chases. All in a concise and easy-to-reference format. We've even produced a super-slim reference booklet so you don't need to carry the large book around with you.
      Strategy and Narrative: With twenty five scenarios included in the rulebook, a strong emphasis on objectives and a comprehensive campaign system Factious Waste instinctively plays out as an engrossing narrative. Because there are no dice rolls involved players have to work their posses to their characters' strengths and plan their strategy carefully. With combat only one element of the game the stealth, leadership and charisma of your characters all play a crucial role in achieving your objectives.
      Fast-paced gaming: A Factious Waste scenario typically takes between 1 and 1.5 hours, allowing a short 3-scenario narrative to be played in an evening. Games usually take place on a 3' square board so can be played where space is at a premium. Posse creation is simple 3-step process and the War for 1984 and Faction Packs come with pre-generated  posses allowing you to get started right away.
      A mid-game car crash results in a spectacular pile-up. Converted toy vehicles and Games Workshop miniatures joined official Factious Waste figures for this skirmish.

Oakbound's miniatures are hand-sculpted and cast in metal from vulcanised rubber moulds in the finest traditions of the hobby. The Factious Waste miniatures are cast in hard, lead-free white metal which allows the finest details of the figures to come out clean and crisp.
      The average size of these models is 30mm from the sole of the foot to the top of the head, allowing them to fit with both old school '28mm heroic' and more modern 30-35mm miniatures. We appreciate that there are an enormous array of games available (we play a lot ourselves) and want these models to be as compatible as possible with other ranges so whether you're playing Rogue Trader or Infinity, original or new Necromunda you will be able to fit these models into your games.
      Each of the Faction Packs have been put together to give you a particular 'flavour'- boiler suited workers, native wastelanders, pulp mobsters and armoured enforcers.
       A small, mixed-faction posse heads off on a mission.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Why another tabletop terrain project? 
      To give you an entire village-in-a-box!  A unique design, that gives the illusion of tiled roofs, but where you can easily balance your precious miniatures!  Easy to store - can be assembled and disassembled over and over! Quick to assemble - no use of glue is required!  Simple to use - the MDF surface reacts well to many types of paint!   What you get in the box 
      16 fantasy buildings (4 of each type, see below)  Optional extra height for 8 buildings  Optional extra tall "wizards tower"  Assembly & painting guidelines Type 1: The Roaring Lions 
      The tallest building in the Dread Streets - at least if no one nearby dares add another store! 
      Type 2: The Twin Dragons  
      The wary citizens of the Dread Streets make scarecrows of their houses - but there are no crows, only neighbors with thieving fingers... 
      Type 3: The Lucky Seahorses 
      The shape of a seahorse is said to bring luck in the Dread Streets. Nothing else does... 
      Type 4: The Firebreathers  
      Considered a dire and foreboding shape - since gutter water is often sprayed from the mouths of the Firebreathers onto the onlookers!
      "The Wizards Tower" 
      Wizards are not to be trusted, and are required by the law of the Dread Streets to live at least two stories above ground level. 
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)