rfusca

Wow! Shipping

5 posts in this topic

Wow, I ordered Friday morning and USPS says its out for delivery today!  Thanks Reaper, I'm not used to getting that level of shipping speed from anybody but Amazon, much appreciated and makes me want to order directly from you more!

12 people like this

Eh...   

That's just Reaper being efficient as usual. 

;-)

Reaper's shipping department is very good at getting the goods out the same day as they get the order, and they're close to a shipping hub.

I'm pretty certain their motto is "Why ship tomorrow, when we can get it out the door yesterday"

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Reaper's shipping department starts picking orders at around 5 am their timezone Monday through Friday, and orders are generally filled and shipped the next business day after they're placed.

We're also reasonably certain Reaper has either a time machine or a teleporter stashed somewhere in the factory... (On two separate occasions, I've placed an order and had it show up in my mailbox in New England within three to four days.)

Reaper's customer service is equally amazing.

Edited by Mad Jack
3 people like this

They responded to my Sunday night email crazy early on Monday morning. My Sir Titus figure came with his sword disconnected at the hilt. They pretty much went "thanks for letting us know - what address should we send a new one to?". 

<3 Reaper

6 people like this

12 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Reaper's shipping department starts picking orders at around 5 am their timezone Monday through Friday, and orders are generally filled and shipped the next business day after they're placed.

Actually, we fill.orders 7 days a week. 

Office staff only works M-F so emails are not read over weekend.

7 hours ago, Cyradis said:

They responded to my Sunday night email crazy early on Monday morning. My Sir Titus figure came with his sword disconnected at the hilt. They pretty much went "thanks for letting us know - what address should we send a new one to?". 

Basically, always include a shipping address in your emails. It saves time on our end.  Also, never send pictures or attachments unless requested. Spam filters don't like those.  

6 people like this