PurpleLlama

DSM Owlbear

I do have them!  I completely forgot to paint them up while doing this.  I'll have to paint them up next while my color choices are still fresh in my mind.

• Like 2

Excellent! I really like the eyes as well, and the beak is great

I actually just ordered this mini too

Will keep your scheme in mind for inspiration =D

Owlbear is one of my favorite monsters on pathfinder, and yours looks greate, hope no player die against it.:poke:

Edited by Kuche

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Boaz
       It's hard to have a desert planet without a sand worm ... but after buying a load of Kulathi and hounds of Tindalos my stash of doubloons are stretched thin so I turned to GM Scotty and his youtube channel "theDMsCraft" (two tentacles up) for a cost effective option ... after viewing his techniques in video #74 DIY purple worm cheap and easy and his video #129 how to make the watcher in the water from LotR ... I'm ready to start crafting ...

Started with a basic TP tube frame and a lil hot glue ... followed with a paper towel and white glue wrap, not all at once as I did not want it to melt into mush, I covered no more than half, spread out, and let dry (the hard part) before applying the next layer , with a few hot glue bridges to help round things out ...

At the same time I started twisting up the tentacles,  then reinforced them with hot glue, as well as shaping and reinforcing the teeth ... glued body to a base to match my Kuden terrain set (could have used cardboard as I made sure it was balanced naturally) then hot glued on teeth cut tenticals to mount at nice angles and ready for next step ...

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

I am Grr-Hoot!

A feather in my cap,
      Kev!
    • By Pochi
      This was my entry for the Quarterly Painting Contest on Facebook. I pictured him as some twisted villain's pet so he got a food dish and a toy! (Officially known as the Tennis Ball of Fetching!) I have a love of puns and F-eye-do cracked me up so I had to paint his name on his food dish.

I made him removable from the funny base and also made the ball removable. This way he can still chomp adventurers!

The contest was a blast and out of 70 entries, no two were painted alike. So many color schemes and different eyeballs! It makes me want to get a lot more eyebeasts and recreate some of the awesome paint jobs from the contest. (My players might cry! I fully expect one of their characters to purchase a ball and carry it around in their packs...just in case!)

Thanks for looking and C&C welcome!

• By Schirf
      Really liked painting this one, lots of good details. I really wanted to try OSL with his eyes and was considering adding some gore to his claws and teeth but got to this point and decided I really liked how he was looking and didn't want to muck him up with something I haven't tried before. Maybe next time!

Feedback is more than welcome, please!

Also, finally printed out a background for my pics 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is the Bones Dire Bear Sku 77494.
      I painted him for my Horde of the North project
      WIP:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/

• Who's Online   48 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)