PurpleLlama

DSM Owlbear

I do have them!  I completely forgot to paint them up while doing this.  I'll have to paint them up next while my color choices are still fresh in my mind.

• Like 2

Excellent! I really like the eyes as well, and the beak is great

I actually just ordered this mini too

Will keep your scheme in mind for inspiration =D

Owlbear is one of my favorite monsters on pathfinder, and yours looks greate, hope no player die against it.:poke:

Edited by Kuche

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Has anyone seen a little girl wearing a red hood and carrying a picnic basket? Asking for a friend!

Here is my version of the Bones werewolf. He is a very beefy guy and was fun to paint. Since I was painting all of my wolfish figures, I tried to give them a mix of colors. This guy got the same fur treatment that I did on my warg. I need a few more "normal" wolves for my pack and will probably do at least one white. For now, I have finished all of the ones that I own. I had a good time painting them but am ready to paint something that doesn't have fur!

• By Pochi
      I have gone through my "hoard of unpainted things" and painted all of my wolf and wolf-like critters. This one is the Death Dog from Bones 3. I am really glad I did the Kickstarter because I ended up with so many minis I have enjoyed painting that I probably would not have purchased otherwise. This is one of them. Not that there is anything wrong with him, I think I would have gone for a regular wolf or werewolf before going for a two-headed wolf. However, he is going to have fun chomping adventurers!

So in addition to the warg and winter wolf that I already painted, I did this one, a werewolf, and the dread wolves that came with the cemetery set. All of them are the Bones versions.

• By Bathory
      Im super lazy about posting anywhere Instagram can’t cross post to lol.
      This is a bust I finished up last month, I’ve been playing with a more comic book inspired style. 
      Black heart models “micro” busts are only $20 and a great way to check out something larger scale. 

• By JGroeling
      Recently finished this for @Kangaroorex had a lot of fun playing with the spring theme and a monster. Also first time I've tried to build a flower (wire with paper wrapping for leaves, heavier paper for flower itself, and magicsculpt for some of the other details).

Mama Werecroc with baby Croc, watering a swampflower. 

• By Inarah
      I grabbed this guy out of the bag of Bones and couldn't tell what it was without my glasses.  All I could tell was that it was a big muscley guy, and I thought it would make a good earth golem to go with the stone golem I was painting.  So I put primer on it, and was a little surprised when I put on my glasses to paint it.  Whatever.  A little flock covered all the obvious scars and stitches. I'm very happy with it.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)