The camel

I have the mule.  I will have to post it at some point.  I can't keep him from being a little lopsided even after I did the hot and cold water dip.  Probably didn't have the water hot enough.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
        Lead you to R'lyeh I will!

Click to zoom,
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      I finished up the Obsidian Crypt from Bones 3's Graveyard expansion. Used a fair amount of spray paint on this one, as I found that it didn't interact as badly with the harder Bonesium than it does with the regular stuff. I also used a bit of blue painter's tape to keep various areas protected, and wound up making use of a marbling spray to get the effect I wanted, and I'm pretty happy with it. It worked best on the floor rather than the walls, but I'm satisfied with it overall. I haven't glued any of the walls together, because it makes it easier to use as terrain or display.
      I also mounted some magnets in the floor, and glued some nails into the open areas in the walls so that the whole thing stays together better. It was my first real attempt at using magnets in miniatures, and I'm pretty excited about it.

• By peepster1976
      An nice death figure I use in S&S, an ares game. 
      Really nice bone 3 model! 

• By peepster1976
      Another attempt on NMM! 
      LIKED the miniature alotta! And because of my daughters I'm now painting more female miniature which I have done at all.. 
      Happy with the result. 
      Still big fan of the Bones 3 mini's

• By Pochi
      These are the goblin musicians from Bones 3. They are still a little shiny because it has been raining like mad here so they have not had their spritz of Dulcote.
      They have tiny little eyes but they were so fun to paint. I made the little stool goblin be rolling his eyes upwards. He hates his job. The drum carrier is pouting. You know how when you get a song stuck in your head? So does he! He also hates his job. The drummer LOVES his job and gleefully bangs on his drum all day!
      C&C welcome

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)