Followers 0
SamuraiJack

Live
THMiniatures Chapter 3: SNOW

11 posts in this topic

About this project

622a762a8039cc56254132ed434afb63_origina

d2f47fc7a2464e0e47e854977258ec3f_origina

The North… In the ice of an endless winter, man and creatures have fled these spaces. Former outposts of flourishing civilizations, all that is left today are ruins and memories of a time long past.

The glaciers have reclaimed their territory and in a slow crawl they once again shape these lands to immortalize their power. Peaks, cliffs, chasms, and snow… This is how this continent is now defined, as all eyes watch with apprehension, as if facing an implacable enemy.

009a911e53dc57d7cc4bbb1d42fd82d4_origina

THM is proud to present our Chapter 3 campaign featuring the SNOW and ICE scenery pieces!

All of our pieces are made with care and carefully packaged so that your experience is flawless. Finely detailed and varied, these terrain pieces are designed for 25-32mm miniatures and works great for any tabletop gaming universe whether it be medieval, futuristic or steampunk!These pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them shock resistant as well as easy to paint and carry around. They feature an impressive amount of details and will satisfy the most demanding wargamers and collectors.

All items are sold unpainted All items are sold unpainted

If this set draws the attention of the community and THM reaches the funding, we have other sketches and pieces to share that will be unlocked according to the project's funding growth.

Join the ranks and also give your support to this new thematic!!

5978c4d32c8c5dc33c60e40b275810ef_origina

b3666a695f0f0678939a4b9fe4d3a928_origina

8172a93098888836faf681f2d21434a3_origina

8e9761196540f9737f4513b109d78f51_origina

ab438959ba3740e61afb04142f93981b_origina

fa20018cfec44e6342eef303c0caadd6_origina

1 person likes this

622a762a8039cc56254132ed434afb63_origina

The North… In the ice of an endless winter, man and creatures have fled these spaces. Former outposts of flourishing civilizations, all that is left today are ruins and memories of a time long past.

The glaciers have reclaimed their territory and in a slow crawl they once again shape these lands to immortalize their power. Peaks, cliffs, chasms, and snow… This is how this continent is now defined, as all eyes watch with apprehension, as if facing an implacable enemy.

5bc7bd394e468a6feb75e48aa611cf52_origina

THM is proud to present our Chapter 3 campaign featuring the SNOW and ICE scenery pieces!

Miniature Scenery Terrain for Tabletop gaming & Wargames 3

All of our pieces are made with care and carefully packaged so that your experience is flawless. Finely detailed and varied, these terrain pieces are designed for 25-32mm miniatures and works great for any tabletop gaming universe whether it be medieval, futuristic or steampunk!These pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them shock resistant as well as easy to paint and carry around. They feature an impressive amount of details and will satisfy the most demanding wargamers and collectors.

decors_complets.png

Miniature Scenery Terrain for Tabletop gaming & Wargames 3

1 person likes this

I'm a big fan of snow terrain.  Yes!  :)

Also this style looks familiar ...  Oh same creator as the volcanic terrain.  It looks like that project shipped which is a good sign.

I also like the look of these.  Has anyone backed either of their previous kickstarters?

Gotcha covered :)  

Backed.

I'm backing.  I hope this funds as those are good looking pieces.  And Canadian $$$.

2 hours ago, Carnacki the Ghost Finder said:

I'm backing.  I hope this funds as those are good looking pieces.  And Canadian $$$.

yeah, with high shipping to the US, I expect to get tattooed, but that's only fair given wheat Canadians pay for shipping from the US.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the rules of kickstarter. I'm supposed to endlessly whinge about how the shipping policies are unfair to me personally and demand that the for-profit enterprise (whose product I consume and therefore want to see continue to stay profitable and producing) lose money on my transaction just to save me a tenner or two. 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

yeah, with high shipping to the US, I expect to get tattooed, but that's only fair given wheat Canadians pay for shipping from the US.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the rules of kickstarter. I'm supposed to endlessly whinge about how the shipping policies are unfair to me personally and demand that the for-profit enterprise (whose product I consume and therefore want to see continue to stay profitable and producing) lose money on my transaction just to save me a tenner or two. 

Dude!  Sounds like a rough Friday. 

I agree and hope that we are beyond the days of people expecting free or discounted shipping in KS.  Too many projects have suffered for trying to offer it.  Note that the Canadian shipping is not included in this one and isn't too different from US.

I won't be backing this project and the shipping is a part of the reason.

I'd like to get several of the pieces here. The Ruined Tower is nice and I quite like the Old Chapel as well. But the total package price is more than I'm willing to pay for what it looks like I would get (considering risk of non-delivery or the final product not being what I would have expected.)

This is not to say that the shipping is unreasonable (I have no idea whether it makes sense for what they would be sending) or that the price of the products isn't "fair" (whatever that might mean). All I'm saying is that they're offering a value proposition that doesn't work for me. Maybe a future value proposition from this company will work better for me.

If what you see is worth what you will have to pay here, great! I hope you enjoy your stuff, and if I see it in person, I might even drool a bit. ^_^

1 person likes this

I guess the good news about KS (or at least crowdfunding) is that it's allowing projects from different regions to be offered. This means if you're outside of the US or UK, there's a better chance of finding a creator local to you, and hence, lower shipping prices than from overseas, unlike retail which is mostly imports. In the last few weeks, I've seen two AUS terrain KS, and a Germany dungeon tiles one started today as well. It should be even easier to purchase terrain once high-resolution 3D printers become more affordable. Maybe I'll have my existing backlog painted by then...!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0