fanguad

2017 Secret Sophie / Winter Exchange

My order has arrived so I can now start on my Secret Sophie,,,been waiting for this!  I only hope my skills are half as good as my vision!

Edited by robinh

I started painting a thing. I can post pictures here and let folks speculate who it is for?

• Like 1

So how is it I already have a box here when I haven't even had time to figure out what to order to send out for mine???

I almost don't want to open it yet....almost.....

• Like 6

have minis and milliput.  finally tore myself away from Kingdom of Death stuff and started priming things for this project. 

10 hours ago, robinh said:

save it for Christmas!    :rolleyes:

Couple of years ago, my Secret Sophie gift from Matbar came in while I was at work.  Awesome Wife wrapped it and put it under the Christmas tree.  I had to wait two weeks to open it!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

So how is it I already have a box here when I haven't even had time to figure out what to order to send out for mine???

I almost don't want to open it yet....almost.....

Glad it arrived.  I needed to mail it early for personal reasons.  Figured you would rather have it now than in March. :) 

Wait until December, then you can open and share it when others get theirs.  It won't spoil. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

Glad it arrived.  I needed to mail it early for personal reasons.  Figured you would rather have it now than in March. :) 

Wait until December, then you can open and share it when others get theirs.  It won't spoil. 

Now is nice  

March would have been nice too, I've got a birthday then.  

I will attempt to wait until December, gently rattling the box every day (it has written on the side "Yes, it rattles") and pondering what could be causing that unique sound......::D:

• Like 4

Work is not cooperating.  Looks like I'm going to have to take my painting show on the road...  minis are selected and primed/linered.  First base idea is set up, second is percolating.  Need to figure out a large gate on a small space.  I'll get there, it's just a matter of dedication

• Like 1

Figure has been converted. Priming today. Painting to commence afterwards.

• Like 1

If I want to post a WIP thread on the mini, to get some feedback on certain parts, how would I do that given it should be a surprise? suggestions?