Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bathory

[Split] Paizo/Ninja Division/Soda Pop ordering issues

27 posts in this topic

I preordered Red Sonya and the twilight mini from them, it was supposed to start shipping August 21st. No updates on it.

i posted on their Facebook as well as sent them an email asking for a status and they are not responding. 

As someone who has dealt with clients for over 16 years I am really into good client service... 

3 people like this

I'm pretty sure every company wants their products on time, that doesn't mean it's going to happen. 

Sent another email to Soda Pop (to a different email) asking about my preorder and still no answer. 

1 person likes this

Surprisingly, yesterday Paizo listed some of these minis, cast in resin, on their store for pre-sale. I can't post a link but you can search the Paizo store for "Starfinder Masterclass Miniatures". Someone posted that they should ship out next week. :blink:

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Surprisingly, yesterday Paizo listed some of these minis, cast in resin, on their store for pre-sale. I can't post a link but you can search the Paizo store for "Starfinder Masterclass Miniatures". Someone posted that they should ship out next week. :blink:

Huh. At Paizo shipping speed, this'll be cunningly timed to not arrive until after the Kickstarter is over.

Hmmmmm.

They also added a $400 "get one of everything" tier, for what that's worth.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

those are the ones that got a gencon pre-release  and were also offered on the soda pop store for pre-order at that time, they're in the KS so people who 'want it all' were able to get them (and no doubt to make the initial target lower, they'd been sculpted already as well as adding extra sales)

Posted (edited)

Just got an email in regards to the pre-release startfinder minis I ordered in August.

"I apologize for the immense delay. Your order has shipped. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Scott"

It referenced my email where I requested info on September 8th... so Yay!

Edited by Smokestack
1 person likes this

I finally got a email (after asking for a status multiple times) about my preorder and was told they didn't have enough stock so they are waiting for more and will ship my stuff "soon" 

6 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I finally got a email (after asking for a status multiple times) about my preorder and was told they didn't have enough stock so they are waiting for more and will ship my stuff "soon" 

That's... pretty crappy... Sorry. I would be kind of mad at that.

5 hours ago, Bathory said:

Boo...

6 hours ago, Smokestack said:
6 hours ago, Bathory said:

That's... pretty crappy... Sorry. I would be kind of mad at that.

Yeah. That's a pretty crappy situation. :(

I've preordered some of the minis through Paizo. I... tend to trust Paizo more than Ninja Division at this point, so we'll see what Paizo plans to do about things. Maybe they'll actually come through?

My preorder arrived today. I feel like the only reason I got it was that I nagged them. I don't know how you run out of stock for a preorder... don't you preorder so they know how much to make?

3 people like this

I had ordered the 4-pack of figures from the with red Sonja, John Carter, Tarzan, and a 4-armes dude. 3 arrived in a box and I was missing red Sonja. I immediately emailed them. Then didn’t hear back from them, then I called and left a message a couple days later, then about a week later I emailed again. A few days after that Scott replied back stating that the red Sonja was on back order and they’d send her out when they got her back in stock.. this was over a week ago now...

1 person likes this

Sympathy like. I really like their stuff but they seem like they don't know how to get stuff made in a timely manner and don't like responding to people 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Sympathy like. I really like their stuff but they seem like they don't know how to get stuff made in a timely manner and don't like responding to people 

I think a lot of us are spoiled to how great the CS is from Reaper. I don’t have as much patience for incompetence as I get older. 

2 people like this

I've never had patience for poor CS lol, I've been in customer service (mortgage industry) for over 16 years, if I didn't respond to someone in a timely manner my boss would be pissed! 

I even have a "custome service" voice haha! 

5 people like this