Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bathory

[Split] Paizo/Ninja Division/Soda Pop ordering issues

29 posts in this topic

Speak and ye shall receive! I just got my Red Sonja in the mail! 

5 people like this

My Twilight Knight is still in processing status... sigh

love Ninja Divisions stuff, but they are terrible at shipping, and I am still dissapointed that neither they nor Soda Pop have the Super Dungeon Explore figures for sale by themselves.

1 person likes this

got my shipping notice on my Twilight Knight...

2 people like this

And the Red sonja, John Carter, Tarzan, Tars Tarkas and one Starfinder mini are available with the current Pathfinder Humble Bundle.. 

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

And the Red sonja, John Carter, Tarzan, Tars Tarkas and one Starfinder mini are available with the current Pathfinder Humble Bundle.. 

*runs to go look*

2 people like this

On 10/10/2017 at 9:11 PM, ShadowRaven said:

love Ninja Divisions stuff, but they are terrible at shipping, and I am still dissapointed that neither they nor Soda Pop have the Super Dungeon Explore figures for sale by themselves.

What do you mean? You can get single mini add ons for SDE as well as the additional boss sets. I've almost bought the witch with the pumpkin carriage a few times but I'm not a fan of their plastic. 

1 person likes this

I mean the ones that come with the game as individuals. I have a couple of the add ons, but I want a couple of the game figures.

1 person likes this

Oh, idk if I've ever seen a board game release the minis individually.

2 people like this

On 10/10/2017 at 11:26 AM, Bathory said:

I've never had patience for poor CS lol, I've been in customer service (mortgage industry) for over 16 years, if I didn't respond to someone in a timely manner my boss would be pissed! 

I even have a "custome service" voice haha! 

To be fair, there is an awful lot more money on the line in the mortgage system, than in the miniatures business.

I know I was a lot quicker to call my mortgage broker when I needed a form or approval on a six figure transaction than I have been when calling a game company over a six "figure" transaction.

I also agree than I am spoiled by the few game companies that truly excel at customer service, like Reaper.

4 people like this

So do the minis in the humble bundle get shipped to you or are they digital Files? I.e. Do I have to worry about the same issues as everyone else?

On 10/13/2017 at 11:40 PM, Thes Hunter said:

So do the minis in the humble bundle get shipped to you or are they digital Files? I.e. Do I have to worry about the same issues as everyone else?

They are going to be shipped - they are given as a code through Paizo. You have to pay for shipping and handling, and it explicitly says they will not ship until January.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

They are going to be shipped - they are given as a code through Paizo. You have to pay for shipping and handling, and it explicitly says they will not ship until January.

Oh yeah, add to to do list, deal with humble bundle codes.

3 people like this