On 10/18/2017 at 7:30 PM, SparrowMarie said:

I'm liking this much better now.

1018171729.thumb.jpg.522d6e31d35626148e5bc4d1c45d4822.jpg

Oh, very nice!

• Like 5

Might have to shelve this until after next month. I'll do as much as I can over the weekend but the next couple of months are going to be crazy busy. Luckily I've written everything down so far so it shouldn't be hard to pick it back up later.

• Like 2

I picked his one up out of the KS & I seen this off of your signature & just wanted to say love the colors you've chosen so far on this one. I can't wait to see more.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, haldir said:

I picked his one up out of the KS & I seen this off of your signature & just wanted to say love the colors you've chosen so far on this one. I can't wait to see more.

Thanks! I should be picking this back up in the next few weeks.

I picked this back up yesterday. No progress to show as I had to totally rework my notes on the colors I used/was going to use. Past me wrote to use purple in one spot, I mean really me which purple?

• Like 2

Gonna get started on the base before I jump back into Dagon himself. Got some, what I think are, neat ideas if I can get it to work out.

IMG_20180113_102958_395.thumb.jpg.23bbc40da6596ac13d85200daeb5e35a.jpg

• Like 4

Cleaned up around the fallen statue and painted the other pillar/statue(?) the same as the fallen one. I've not got much left to do on Dagon himself. I'm trying to decide on what color to make his what I'm going to call whiskers for lack of a better word. I don't know if I want to go purple or if I want to make them the bright green that I've made other spots on it to make them look lure like even though he already has a lure...I'm not sure yet. Off to the drawing board.

• Like 2

Will get some more pictures of of things dry fitted together when I get home today. I will also hopefully, if it isn't too late, maybe finish him today. If not today then tomorrow.

Okay, I need input for the eyes. I have 5 options currently:

1.) Leave them alone.

2.) Add black pupils to the bright green areas.

3.) Add pupils to one set of the three eyes. And which eye?

4.) Just put in reflective spots and call them done.

5.) Something else?

IMG_20180116_153846_996.thumb.jpg.6fc6c628638ca94733bda8596b499ee5.jpg

• Like 4

I'd go with black pupils on all of the eyes. They don't necessarily need to be round pupils.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1