Are you trying to get the eyes to look creepy? The eyes seem to me like they should be creepy. I can't decide whats creepier black pupil silts or white reflections.

I like the color choices you made for him. Tropical but scary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zink said:

I'd go with black pupils on all of the eyes. They don't necessarily need to be round pupils.

8 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

First knee-jerk reaction is a viper eye slit in bright yellow. Not sure that helps.

I would combine these and put narrow vertical slit pupils in all the eyes (slit pupils are subtly football-shaped, pointed at the ends and thickest in the middle).

If you want it to look really horrifyingly alien, put horizontal barbell-shaped pupils in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Flit said:

Are you trying to get the eyes to look creepy? The eyes seem to me like they should be creepy. I can't decide whats creepier black pupil silts or white reflections.

I like the color choices you made for him. Tropical but scary.

Yes, definitely trying to make it creepy. 

3 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I would combine these and put narrow vertical slit pupils in all the eyes (slit pupils are subtly football-shaped, pointed at the ends and thickest in the middle).

If you want it to look really horrifyingly alien, put horizontal barbell-shaped pupils in.

I like this. Thanks!

15161516227391864231652.thumb.jpg.ec4edb5f4b3db3836ed7d60b7a75ef48.jpg

ETA: most likely going to add a reflective spot to the two big eyes, still mulling that over.

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 9

Yeah, liking how those eyes turned out. I really liked Pezler's suggestion of white eyes too. Those are down right creepy. Wonder if I have anything I could put those eyes on?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zink said:

Yeah, liking how those eyes turned out. I really liked Pezler's suggestion of white eyes too. Those are down right creepy. Wonder if I have anything I could put those eyes on?

I also liked Pezler's idea, I was actually looking at deep sea fish this morning trying to decide what to do. Ultimately I wanted to keep them that creepy green though and thought the white would cancel that out. Which was why one of my options was to leave them alone but the more I looked at it and the more ideas y'all suggested I decided it needed pupils.

• Like 2

I understand completely why you went the way you did. The creepy green works good. It might be tough to get the white to turn out well especially on big eyes like those.

• Like 1