annexation

Fade, Kingdom Death

19 posts in this topic

Really fantastic. Thanks for sharing. 

1 person likes this

Super awesome!  I have heard that the Kingdom Death girls are great for practicing skin.  Looks like you nailed it!  I really like the colors you used too!

1 person likes this

VERY nice!!

1 person likes this

great job, your highlighting and shadowing really make the piece stand out

1 person likes this

Whoa! That's a heck of a figure! Outstanding work on her! 

1 person likes this

Wow! Thats outstanding.  Sooooo smooth.  You nailed the skins. Which triad for the skin?

2 people like this

Yup, very smooth. This turned out really nice. 

1 person likes this

Spectacular..

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, rfusca said:

Wow! Thats outstanding.  Sooooo smooth.  You nailed the skins. Which triad for the skin?

The tanned triad - shadow, skin, and highlight. Glazed over a VMC US Dark Green base coat. The strongest highlights have Linen White mixed in with Tanned Highlight.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Edited by annexation
mislabeled a color
1 person likes this

This is perfection! And thats that.

1 person likes this

Amazing work.  I love that veil!

1 person likes this

Beautiful work. I like the leather and the bronze very much.

1 person likes this

:blink: amazing i dont even know what to say :mellow:. Fantastic work, thanks for sharing ::D:

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      KD:M Kickstarter 2
      On November 25th, Black Friday. We will be launching our 2nd Kingdom Death: Monster campaign. The focus of the campaign will start on a reprint of the sold out Kingdom Death: Monster core set with an 1.4 ruleset. (Current version of the game is 1.31). An upgrade pack with the rulebook and updated cards will be available for existing fans.
      Beyond that my lips are sealed. Except for this tiny teaser of course.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Magically Distracted

She sat on her favorite stool, having gotten mostly undressed and relaxed, gently swirling the goblet of red wine in her hand as she read through the grimore in her lap... closing her eyes she gently concentrated on the spell that was before her... suddenly the books piled around her lifted up in the air as if they had minds of their own and were caught in a small windstorm. She giggled to herself and took another long drink of the wine from her goblet and continued to study...

---------------------

This was a really fun project that I started up in April of this year. My goal was to get her done in time for the 'eavier metal online contest (Facebook) and see if I could place or perhaps get a random draw. I ended up uploading her about 10 minutes late, so I have no idea at the time of doing this post if she will be considered in the contest or if she will be disqualified. Either way, I had fun, I had tons of amazing feedback during the WIP and a lot of people cheering me on to get it finished.

I present to you "Magically Distracted" a NSFW Kingdom Death figure in the 54mm scale, she is a limited edition resin release. Please feel free to give your comments and critiques. I'm going to check and see if I am allowed to bring a nude figure to ReaperCon this year for entry into their painters contest or not. If not, she'll stay home as I do have plenty of other things to enter as well. A few firsts on this one, I did some elaborate tattoos, magical floating books, writing in books in freehand, a completely nude figure, texturing pattern, Venus dimples, and last but not least sheer stockings (which were a lot of fun and a lot of work!).

First - pics that are SFW and then I'll post some NSFW links (special thanks to @Thrym for hooking me up with his site for hosting as Facebook links expire) and for helping me out with the really cool title placard).

NSFW Links
      One
      Two
      Three
      Four
      Five

ETA: Better pics after a bit of clean-up to the OSL and added red ink to the drink.
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Starting this one up as it now has my attention due to a contest on bookfarce by the 'eavier metal facebook group. This is Distracted by Kingdom Death, she's a 54mm 1st run collector's edition resin miniature that I couldn't pass up a while back when she was released for a very limited time. 

This figure is completely nude so she is definitely NSFW and I'll make sure to link any pics that would violate forum rules.

Let's start off with the pic I can show!

The NSFW pics that show the body parts -
      Front
      Side
      Side

As I go along, I would like very honest and forthright comments and critiques to push me as she will be a contest entry and I may bring her to ReaperCon as well!
    • By aku-chan

Presenting The Butcher from Kingdom Death. Sometimes, becoming a monster to fight monsters isn't a great idea...

My quest to slowly chip away at my Kingdom Death mountain continues. I wish I could've done a better job on his various face trophies and lanterns, but overall I like how he looks.

As always, any comments and criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Ghool
      One I painted just for video material and for funsies. I had this model kicking around for over 2 years, and I finally made the decision to paint it up.
      Working on improving my NMM still, and seem to making steps in the right direction.

Nice model except for the assembly.

I've been told that pictures showing an exposed buttocks aren't allowed.
      So, here's the links to said naked bottom pictures.
      http://i.imgur.com/w2SWpED.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/jsuX4b4.jpg
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)