Kefrem

Transparent miniatures help

12 posts in this topic

Ive been playin a psion in dnd for a  long time and astral constructs are my thing...ive discovered reaper makes plastic greenish minis. These would be great for them! but i cant seem to find thier names so i can buy em online.

Anyone got a list for me?

Thanks either way :)

Just search the word “translucent” on the Reaper online store, and you’ll find all of them.

And welcome to the forum!

Edited by Chris Palmer
1 person likes this

It's reapermini.com

1 person likes this

Just now, redambrosia said:

It's reapermini.com

Or the second link down from the upper left corner of this page (and every forum page). In particular, go to Figures>Figure Finder.

2 people like this

hmmm...i searched it..but couldnt find some of these...have they been discontinued? the tentacles is what i was lookin for?

Edited by ladystorm
removed commerce link

52 minutes ago, Kefrem said:

hmmm...i searched it..but couldnt find some of these...have they been discontinued? the tentacles is what i was lookin for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/reaper-bones-demon-ghost-wolf-2x-tentacles-transparent-15393-/332380634190?hash=item4d636dfc4e:g:CLUAAOSwhvFZLMO~

We do not make a Translucent Ghost Wolf with Tentacles.

You will note that there are no translucent ghost wolves with tentacles in the photo. The person who posted that auction has posted a misleading description. The Items shown in the photo are:

77099: Nightspectre ($3.29)Julie Guthrie  

77097: Grave Wraith ($2.99)Bob Ridolfi  

77098: Spirit ($2.49)Jason Wiebe  

77095: Ghostly Summons ($2.99)Julie Guthrie  

77096: Labella DeMornay, Banshee ($2.49)Julie Guthrie  

We do make translucent tentacles:

77367: Spell Effect: Shadow Tentacles (2) ($5.79)Clint Staples  

And a translucent Shadow Hound (ghost wolf??)

77366: Shadow Hound ($3.79)Ben Siens  

I do not know what else to say

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

You will note that there are no translucent ghost wolves with tentacles in the photo. The person who posted that auction has posted a misleading description........

......I do not know what else to say

That is an understatement. ::P: They either have the wrong photo or wrong description. If the description is what they are selling, they could use some punctuation. This is my guess what they were trying to say: Reaper bones demon, ghost, wolf, and 2x tentacles--transparent

Edited by KruleBear
2 people like this

13 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

That is an understatement. ::P: They either have the wrong photo or wrong description. If the description is what they are selling, they could use some punctuation. This is my guess what they were trying to say: Reaper bones demon, ghost, wolf, and 2x tentacles--transparent

Which is still misleading given the photo of what they are selling.

3 people like this

17 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Nice, you understood that way better than I did. I was lost, and I even speak Stupid fluently.

2 people like this