Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smokestack

Black star corsairs

4 posts in this topic

Stopped by my local gaming store yesterday and they had 2 packs of the BSC Alpha. I didn’t get them in the KS, so snapped them up. 

I have s bunch of bits laying around and no real purpose for the BSC so just played around a bit.

CBF233C5-C7E7-439A-B688-C9B04139C693.jpeg

60240325-6BC4-43EE-B433-F7C8A9B2E4C3.jpeg

47607162-9D9D-4655-BD6E-CEB5DD214673.jpeg

C6C95FA6-A40D-4185-92EA-A62A50F2BADC.jpeg

DD893528-C703-491D-8980-CD2073635C6F.jpeg

4B9D306D-94CA-4CEF-9594-C08D173FEB1C.jpeg

1D422DA1-5921-4CEB-A079-5A5AE7968A5B.jpeg

8 people like this

Cool conversions; I'm going to need to get my hands on some of those corsair figures!

1 person likes this

Yeah, the multi-part aspect is pretty nice. Hope we see some more multipart guys in bones in the future.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

Swarming out from several enormous dimensional Rifts, a horde of giant invaders, so different in shapes and sizes that they couldn’t belong to the same species, had apparently decided the time had come to bring Humankind to extinction. They got damn close to it too! Two years went by after the first invasion, years in which two thirds of the Earth’s population was wiped out. In order to survive, every single nation left aside any ideal of independence and united under the flag of the Earth Federation, dividing cities into Metropoleis and Refuges and attempting any possible strategy to stay alive…

War Titans: Invaders Must Die, actually tells us a story deeply rooted in a distant period preceding the birth of our Sun, thus revolutionizing the Darwinian concept of human evolution. Our tale makes us discover the Shik’har, a magnificent race of space warriors. For an incredibly long time, the Shik’hars have fought triumphantly against any single species, creature concealing the seeds of evil, and has banished them one by one inside inaccessible dimensional prisons.

• By SGHawkins09
      This is one of my planned dioramas for ReaperCon. It is going to be a post apocalyptic 'bot shop featuring Bombshell Miniatures's Maelee and an assortment of robots. Right now the structure is built and partially painted with some weathering started. Still need to put a sign together but other than that, all construction is completed. What color do you suggest for the bricks/stone? The walls are a faint blue which is hard to see in the photos and will have rust effects like the roof.

These are most of the 'bots as well as the workbench. The Maelee I am using is in my travel paint kit so I did not get her out for the photo. Do you like the two toned 'bot or should I go with a solid color? 

Any other suggestions would be welcome!
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Take on the role of an elite Machinist and drive your Wreckers in full metal, robot on robot combat! Control the Nodes or annihilate their Wreckers to deal life-threatening Feedback damage to your rival; either way only one Machinist will walk away victorious.

To demonstrate that we can take the process from end-to-end, the 3 miniatures below are production-ready miniatures, all in metal, which have been professionally painted by the incredibly talented Seb Lavigne of DARK IRON STUDIO
      And here we have the 11 models that we have had sculpted to date by Romeo Salbatecu and Ben Wolsey-Charles:

In case you are wondering how large these are, we have created a handy reference guide to a selection of Large, Medium and Small Wreckers. 
      There are no prizes for guessing what size the Huge models will be... they're going to be HUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

Our Core Pledge offers everything you need to become a Machinist and enter the exciting world of The Third Law...

The Third Law is a 28mm "heroic" scale skirmish game set in a dark near future.  Rival programmers (Machinists) compete against each other in arena combat using teams of robots (Wreckers).
      The objective of the game is to knock out the rival Machinist before they knock you out.  Machinists are effectively you; they are hard-wired into the interface to allow them to better control their Wreckers.  Being hard-wired in means that they suffer Feedback damage and there are two ways of doing this.
      1) Smashing up one of their Wreckers.  When a Wrecker takes too much damage on the battlefield it becomes trashed.  The controlling Machinist suffers Feedback from this whilst the Pit Crew haul the Wrecker off and set about repairing it.
      2) Controlling Nodes on the battlefield.  There are several Nodes on each battlefield, and controlling an active one at the end of a turn will cause Feedback to the rival Machinist.  However the Nodes aren't always active.  The good news is that they follow a series of logic rules, allowing you to plan your in-game strategy.
      Customise your team to your own individual play style, balancing resource generation of speed, aggression and defence.  Then enter the battlefield and compete against your rivals as you seek fame and glory.
      With army selection, multiple Machinists for each Faction, upgrades for both Machinists and Wreckers and different scenarios, the replay factor of The Third Law is truly limitless.
      For more details about each of the 4 initial factions:
      CLICK HERE for The Carbon Combine
      CLICK HERE for The Full Metal Dragons
      CLICK HERE for Liberty Division
      CLICK HERE for The Ridden

• By anvil
      Here are some Space Hulk miniatures. I posted this as my January painting goal. Woot! I made it. I will be runnning Space Hulk at Rapiercon (http://www.rapiercon.com/) next month and wanted the figs to be painted. To be honest, though, this is not the complete set. I wanted two squads of terminators to be easy to tell apart, so two different colors were used. The figs in the box are very specific to the Blood Angels (red) chapter, so I used some other figs to represent the Ultramarines (blue). There are still 7 terminators left to call the box done, but it is good enough for what I have planned.

https://goo.gl/photos/51NRopffdm9mvUwM8
    • By Erifnogard
      This is my take on Typhus, Death Guard champion of Nurgle.  Added a nurgling to his base and swapped his scythe blade out for a glaive because I thought it looked more awesome on him and I wanted to steal his scythe blade for a daemon prince conversion.  Note, I have decided that taking pictures of Nurgle paint schemes is a major pain.  The nastiness looks awesome for the force but taking pictures is a bear. 

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)