Colorado Cons

NecroMancer

5 minutes ago, Heisler said:

Nikki does not owe us money. The DGA no longer exists, the crew that currently runs Genghis and Tacitcon owes us money.

Well, good on Nikki, then.  I wasn't sure from what you were replying to.

That said, the crew that currently runs... is posting to Facebook as the Denver Gaming Association, so I thought they were still called that.  But between them tossing out the Train gamers and having to deal with a little girl and a sick wife, I don't care that much about what they're called, honestly.  From what I'm hearing of Tacticon (and from what I saw walking through it) it's shedding attendees.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the former Denver Gamers Association, a not-for profit corporation in the state of Colorado no longer exists. Now I'm wondering if I can get them for fraud for continuing to represent themselves as the DGA.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Heisler said:

How about the former Denver Gamers Association, a not-for profit corporation in the state of Colorado no longer exists. Now I'm wondering if I can get them for fraud for continuing to represent themselves as the DGA.

Well, *someone* gave them the password for the facebook account.  It wasn't me - I liked the cons but just had personality problems with the folks running them when I was staff.