Logos

Overladen Henchman

I didn't get super detailed on these or anything.  Just wanted some baggage handlers for my players.  I kinda like how they turned out though.  I think being grimy and the shadowed hard to make out details makes a nice henchman.  Glad I didn't even bother with the eyes one these ones.

IMG_20170902_101211634.jpg

IMG_20170902_101218752.jpg

IMG_20170902_101225917.jpg

IMG_20170902_101232215.jpg

Edited by Logos
  • Like 21

nice job. yourpainting looks pretty clean from this angle.  The pictue was a little dark so it hard to give full review

10 hours ago, Tjrez said:

nice job. yourpainting looks pretty clean from this angle.  The pictue was a little dark so it hard to give full review

Yeah winter is coming.....and it starts to get dark around 6pm here now so the light isn't the greatest in my condo right now for taking pictures.  First world problems!::P:

Your think wrongly my friend.  A overladen henchman's worth is ONLY measured in lbs carried vs miles covered in a day.  The average human does 3.1mph so IMO a good overladen henchman is only worth their salt unless they can do 500 lbs at 3.1 mph over an 12 hour period with NO STOPS FOR REST.  So if they aren't carrying 500lbs at 40 mpd (miles per day and rounded up of course!), they should be kicked to the curb! ::P:  Or at least used as a meat shield during an ambush.^_^

• Like 1