Ursula, Dwarven Bear Rider

14452: Dire Bear

02878: Dire Bear

14136: Thorvald, Dwarf Bear Ride

77216: Companion Animals  

2294: Thorondil of Kragmarr

02385: Dwarven Bear Cavalry

77157: Griffon

the pathinder figurines notabily and warlord versus warhammer figurines.

Thanks for your Answer. 

• Like 1

Y'talkin' scale or you mean "how tall in centimeters or inches" or what?

All of these figures are roughly 28mm, in which an actual inch equals about six feet, so a knight or warrior would be a bit over an inch tall, counting his base. Bears and suchlike would be represented in this same scale.

77157_w_1.jpg.7ae9cc28f40099a25b3362f419ee8b50.jpg This yere's yer griffin. See those little triangles in the lower right side of the picture? Those triangles are about an inch apart, and the bottom one's about an inch off the ground, which should give you a visual clue about how big the critter is. You will note that those triangles (or Bryangles, as they're called hereabouts) can be found on the edge of about every picture in the catalog, which should help you to some extent, I hope.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Those triangles are about an inch apart, and the bottom one's about an inch off the ground, which should give you a visual clue about how big the critter is. You will note that those triangles (or Bryangles, as they're called hereabouts) can be found on the edge of about every picture in the catalog, which should help you to some extent, I hope.

The triangles (Bryangles) are set at 1/2" and 1" (12.7mm and 25.4mm) off the surface. Unfortunately, most of the figures the OP was looking at are older figures whose pictures were taken before the Bryangles were added.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Y'talkin' scale or you mean "how tall in centimeters or inches" or what?

All of these figures are roughly 28mm, in which an actual inch equals about six feet, so a knight or warrior would be a bit over an inch tall, counting his base. Bears and suchlike would be represented in this same scale.

77157_w_1.jpg.7ae9cc28f40099a25b3362f419ee8b50.jpg This yere's yer griffin. See those little triangles in the lower right side of the picture? Those triangles are about an inch apart, and the bottom one's about an inch off the ground, which should give you a visual clue about how big the critter is. You will note that those triangles (or Bryangles, as they're called hereabouts) can be found on the edge of about every picture in the catalog, which should help you to some extent, I hope.

Correction:  Those triangles (or “Bryangles”) are 1/2 inch and one inch off the ground,  half an inch apart.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

The triangles (Bryangles) are set at 1/2" and 1" (12.7mm and 25.4mm) off the surface. Unfortunately, most of the figures the OP was looking at are older figures whose pictures were taken before the Bryangles were added.

Erf. I stand corrected...:blink:

• Like 1

In general, our character and character-sized models will not look out of place adjacent to most other common manufacturer's models, although this is not true of every model.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this