17 hours ago, Jasonator said:

Du er Nordmann den, eller Dansk?

Jeg også er Nordmann, men jeg er født på U.S.A.

I hope you can read what I wrote.)

Thanks for the smile!

Jay

I had to use a translator - I'm not Nordmann. I'm English with a dash of Irish but I do like to think I've got some Viking DNA in my blood somewhere (does very pale skin & a red beard count? :poke:) - after all, a lot settled in the British Isles.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jonaas33 said:

That base is one of the coolest ones that I've seen!  Great work!

Joanaas33 Thank You !!

Welcome to the Forums.  You just landed in one of the most incredible spots on the web.

EVERYONE is helpful, and the help is available (either by personal comment, or suggestions/comments/

how to's in the different how do I forums, will blow your mind.  If you can't find something, ask, someone will

point you in the right direction, or answer your question for you.

Note that some of us have additional web addresses at the bottom of our posts.  These are links to when we first

started, and  gives a great deal of information as we fumbled and make mistakes.  Keep your eye out for them, they can teach

you an incredible amount in a very short time.

Good Luck.

Jay

16 hours ago, Patrik Strom said:

Nicely done! He looks happy among the flowers :)

I've always liked the plinth mounting/basing for dynamic sculpts.

This one yelled for it   .

One of these days I will get my carving tools out, and see if I can remember a few tricks.

Next mini up is a Golden Retriever!

Thanks for the input Patrik !

Jay

• Like 1

Thanks for the vote Korimar.  Forgot that this was Reaper Con Week.  Not than many folks will be checking in and out !  LOL

Your vote was greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

23 hours ago, Tjrez said:

nice job, keep em coming. looking forward to seeing more of your work

Glad you enjoy my humble efforts.  Don't know if you have used the function in the forums or not.

Under the description there  is all this information about mini type, metal, pewter, maker, sculptor, and

in my case Jasonator.  If you click on Jasonator, you will get a listing of ALL the mini's I have posted.

That works on your own as well as anyone else's posting.  Great way to see some magnificent work done by friends.

Jay

Alfyn Crowkiller will always be a Wildling from beyond the Wall to me, but he looks awesome as a Viking!  Very well done.  ::D:

Kang

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kang said:

Alfyn Crowkiller will always be a Wildling from beyond the Wall to me, but he looks awesome as a Viking!  Very well done.  ::D:

Kang

Thanks Kang !!!

Your kind words made me smile.  Its a great miniature to work on.  Not too difficult to assemble.

Lots of dry brush opportunity on this one ! The cloak is not the easiest to get a handle on.  Still if they

were all really easy I'd be bored doing them !!  The basing was fun, figure was so dynamic I had to raise it up from

the ground !  Thanks again.

Jay

Thank you everyone for their gracious votes that showed that I am indeed growing and expanding my ability

to paint these miniatures, and be creative.  Each is a challenge, and when you let me know that I have done one

well it makes me really happy.  Next piece of Work will be "Zoe the Golden Ranger", by D. Summer.

Thanks again.  Jay