I'm super behind right now. Hoping that I'll have some time today to get things done. By my count I'm 4 behind. Luckily the ones that I am behind on use a lot of the same colors. So crossing my fingers I'll catch up or be ahead of things by the end of the weekend.

• Like 2

It's hard to find time in the middle of the week.  I may not finish one today, myself, but I have several in the works and may get more than two over the weekend. 

• Like 2

This is awesome!  I hope you get some time to get the things painted this weekend!  I'm rooting for you!

• Like 1

Okay. I've fallen further behind. I've got 6 minis total to finish today. I've finished one of them and then onto the rest. It might be a long day. Finished and upcoming:

IMG_20171112_112500.thumb.jpg.5b6e8bb280bc033b09aa757cbe08494e.jpg1112171123b.thumb.jpg.e9b083befbe6581a692b59247d748eb3.jpg

1112171123c.thumb.jpg.c9f2368e3fbe2d1bca671a47681efd90.jpg1112171124.thumb.jpg.807e8fb42b6099809ef5f0bbad394f0d.jpg1112171124b.thumb.jpg.0f5582f57017241d9b31fbf89886deea.jpg

1112171124a.jpg

1112171124a.jpg

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

That's a lot of minis!

It is! And I'm currently four behind! I'm aiming for 30 this month but won't stop there if I have time. Then next month it's back to Dagon and really cracking down on the diorama.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SparrowMarie said:

It is! And I'm currently four behind! I'm aiming for 30 this month but won't stop there if I have time. Then next month it's back to Dagon and really cracking down on the diorama.

You can dooo eeettt!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, malefactus said:

The Fish Fellow (Deep One #1) is my favorite thus far; re, your color choices are WONDERFULOUTSTANDING WORK!

Thank you! The others have wildly different color palettes. This was a request by Husband since it would be easier to differentiate them on the table during play. And I figured that fish are crazy colors why not fish men.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now