Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I painted this figure as a white 2 years ago, it took about 6 weeks of painting individual scales.
When I was done I thought it would probably look just as good if I drybrushed it. I got the second one from a mini exchange or goodwill box, Dry brushing the body this time took 3 days.
For the wings I was inspired by a bearded dragon.
The nest was added per MiniSpawns request. It was a stretch goal freebie from Oathsworn's Sensible Shoes line.
I have 2 bronze hatchlings as well, on TMM like the mother and one NNM.
As a test of the clear paints, I am attempting to work on some of the green and purple translucent figures. Here is the Spirit #77098.
I used the Clear Green for the main part of the body.
The head and hands were done with Skeleton Bone & Sepia Wash.
I'm not sure if I can call this done or if further detailing needs to be done with the "body". Suggestions?
This is an old Mage Knight figure that I slightly converted and repainted. He was holding a comically undersized flail in his left hand, so I cut it off and replaced it with a halberd from an old GW Chaos Warrior I had in my bits box. After that, it was just a matter of repainting him for use on the tabletop. He'll make an interesting BBEG in some game I haven't created yet.
Thanks for looking.
These are 3 little imps/demons that I pulled off the melt table at Reapercon last year. I'm not sure of manufacturer, so if you recognize them, please let me know. I think they may be from a 15mm figure range.
I bashed these guys out over he course of a couple evenings about a week ago. Thanks for looking.
With (in need of a touch up) Sir Forscale:
Who's Online 16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)