Maledrakh

Maledrakh's Bones 3 Kyphrixis the translucent

WOW! I will need to find and pick up my jaw from the floor after writing this because this is - for the lack of a better word - perfection! Not only have you given us a masterpiece to gawk at but also shared your reciepe as well. This piece of information is simply invaluable for those that aim to paint translucent bones.

I bow in deep respect and thank you sincerely.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      I painted this figure as a white 2 years ago,  it took about 6 weeks of painting individual scales. 
      When I was done I thought it would probably look just as good if I drybrushed it.   I got the second one from a mini exchange or goodwill box, Dry brushing the body this time took 3 days. 
      For the wings I was inspired by a bearded dragon. 
      The nest was added per MiniSpawns request.  It was a stretch goal freebie from Oathsworn's Sensible Shoes line. 
      I have 2 bronze hatchlings as well, on TMM like the mother and one NNM. 

• By peepster1976
      Dwarf with his beer, from bones 3. 
      Nice model to paint... Twas something in between 

• By Tripleh5133
      As a test of the clear paints, I am attempting to work on some of the green and purple translucent figures. Here is the Spirit #77098.

I used the Clear Green for the main part of the body.

The head and hands were done with Skeleton Bone & Sepia Wash. 

I'm not sure if I can call this done or if further detailing needs to be done with the "body". Suggestions?

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old Mage Knight figure that I slightly converted and repainted. He was holding a comically undersized flail in his left hand, so I cut it off and replaced it with a halberd from an old GW Chaos Warrior I had in my bits box. After that, it was just a matter of repainting him for use on the tabletop. He'll make an interesting BBEG in some game I haven't created yet.

Thanks for looking.

• By Chaoswolf
      These are 3 little imps/demons that I pulled off the melt table at Reapercon last year. I'm not sure of manufacturer, so if you recognize them, please let me know. I think they may be from a 15mm figure range.

I bashed these guys out over he course of a couple evenings about a week ago. Thanks for looking.

With (in need of a touch up) Sir Forscale:

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)