OneBoot

ReaperCon 2017 pictures

I have pics, but I still haven't been able to get them off my phone.  My devices are having a domestic dispute... or are haunted.  On the plus side, the poltergeist haunting my amplifier seems to have gotten bored and left while I was at ReaperCon.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Aryanun said:

Excuse me... I love Taco Bell. Plan on having it this week. The week before ReaperCon I had it twice... Monday and Wednesday. Oh, I also grabbed enough for leftovers, so I had it on Tuesday and Thursday for lunch.

It was glorious.

3 hours ago, Crowley said:

:huh:

:mellow:

:unsure:

To each their own... 

Around here at least it, the plain tacos are consistently decent. They serve up fast, the food is hot, and it doesn't give me "problems".   I was sad when they replaced churros with that cinnabon crap. 

• Like 3

On 10/28/2017 at 0:55 PM, buglips*the*goblin said:

@GreyHorde

I like your Yephima, I took all your Garritys, and you have still glowing glow partha paint.  

Are you trying to test your security system?  If so, finish the bait with a bag of Taco Bell and we can see how robust it is!

1 hour ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

...My devices are having a domestic dispute... or are haunted. ...

Not ALL my Garritys, just the ones I took to RC.  :-)  You should know that I'm not a big fan of passive security 'deterrents' or after-the-crime monitors, so what you are seeing might be an early sample of my new security system's proactive effects.  Or maybe not, maybe it's just 'one of those things'.  Who can say for sure, right?  ;-)

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Around here at least it, the plain tacos are consistently decent. They serve up fast, the food is hot, and it doesn't give me "problems".   I was sad when they replaced churros with that cinnabon crap.

They got rid of churros!?  That was the only reason to visit Toxic Hell! (which may also reveal how long it's been since I was last in a Taco Bell)

Did you guys at least take Buglips out to a sit-down place for some real Tex-Mex, being in Texas and all...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Aryanun said:

Excuse me... I love Taco Bell. Plan on having it this week. The week before ReaperCon I had it twice... Monday and Wednesday. Oh, I also grabbed enough for leftovers, so I had it on Tuesday and Thursday for lunch.

It was glorious.

I'm with the fae....

To be fair, there's NO good Tex Mex restaurants near me that I know of...

(I was posted at FT Hood for 2 years so I have an appreciation for good Tex Mex food...)

1 minute ago, Auberon said:

They got rid of churros!?  That was the only reason to visit Toxic Hell! (which may also reveal how long it's been since I was last in a Taco Bell)

Did you guys at least take Buglips out to a sit-down place for some real Tex-Mex, being in Texas and all...

One of the dinners was good Tex Mex....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, knarthex said:

I'm with the fae....

To be fair, there's NO good Tex Mex restaurants near me that I know of...

(I was posted at FT Hood for 2 years so I have an appreciation for good Tex Mex food...)

One of the dinners was good Tex Mex....

Where did you go to get that?

^_^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Auberon said:

This is why I never had Taco Bell until now.  Every time I got near one everyone was like "no no let's go to this GOOD PLACE."

I can eat good food any time I want, but Taco Bell is a rare luxury.   That's why I didn't want to go to a good place, I wanted TACO BELL.  And, by god, I was damn well going to get it if I had to short-churro every palate in the county.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

This is why I never had Taco Bell until now.  Every time I got near one everyone was like "no no let's go to this GOOD PLACE."

I can eat good food any time I want, but Taco Bell is a rare luxury.   That's why I didn't want to go to a good place, I wanted TACO BELL.  And, by god, I was damn well going to get it if I had to short-churro every palate in the county.

Ah, I suppose if it is self-inflicted then it is OK.  I was just worried some mean hooman was playing a trick on you. 

It is important to note that the ability to eat toadstools, bugs, carrion, or other items one might happen upon does not necessarily mean one can digest those Taco Bell items which come disguised in the shape of a normal taco.

• Like 4

On 10/28/2017 at 10:58 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

@haldir, did you ever post the whole shenanigans of the not-forumite party?

I haven't posted anything in regards to games I ran. Since I've done the constantly back at work since I've gotten  home thing. Day 6, 2 more days! 

I'll try & get something up. No pictures though as I'm not one for picture taking. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Not sure I would call El Fenix good Tex Mex.   If @buglips*the*goblin liked Taco Bell I am sure he loved El Fenix. :)

Ancient local secret: Assuming Rcon is held at the same venue next year, there's a really good tex-mex place called Ojeda's just a mile or so straight south of the con. Try the flan.

• Like 3

Ojeda's sounds familiar.  I am out in Allen.  There are plenty of good places to take a goblin for some good Tex Mex the next time he is in town.

20 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

My husband had his mind blown by the fact that Taco Bell in Canada serves fries. (At least they did 15 years ago when he visited me in Toronto, I'd be surprised if they still didn't.)

El Fenix chips are crack level awesome. I don't even really like corn chips that much, but I'll eat theirs whenever given the opportunity. That texture is just what I love.

• Like 8