LordDave

My First Reapercon

This convention was my first Reapercon.  Although I had been to many different Cons at other places, Reapercon is my new favorite.  Reapercon 2018 is a "must do" for me now.  Like nearly everyone, I had such a wonderful time, thank you all for everything. My classes went very well, so special thanks for the trust Reaper placed in me to teach those, and for the great folks who registered for my classes and gave me such good feedback afterwards. I am happy that my students each took away some new skills. I very much hope to be approved again as an instructor in 2018! (Already have a few ideas brewing) I also ran a D&D game for 6 great players, we had a blast.  Eitherway, as instructor or not, I will see you all next year. Reapercon was great!

• Like 16

I'm sorry I didn't get to actually meet you. So now I don't know if you're an axe murder or not!

• Like 9

I still have a clean record, but this airport could change that, I will keep you posted.  haha.  we can always meet up in Louisville.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I'm sorry I didn't get to actually meet you. So now I don't know if you're an axe murder or not!

What she said...

Join us on the Hangouts!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Reapercon is so amazing that even watching it from the forums is a heck of a lot of fun. ::D:

Been doing this for years now.

And why I enjoy getting the swag bags so much.

• Like 13

This was my first Reapercon as well, and it was a blast! Didn't do any classes or painting, but just seeing so many painting tables set up....just wow.

Also, did better than I thought I would in the painting contest. :B):

IMG_20171022_224109.jpg

• Like 17

Hell, I'm sorry I didn't get to shake your hand.

• Like 5

Is it now a forum rule that anytime a Reaperite eats at Taco Bell we must post a picture and tag @buglips*the*goblin?

Edited by Aryanun
Speeldoortz
  • Like 14

I enjoyed talking to you, Dave! I’m glad to see you made your way back over to the forums already. Even though you  colluded with that evil @Reaperbryan to torture me. ::P:

• Like 12