Jump to content

LordDave

My First Reapercon

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

 

Of course! I ran out, I was so sad. :( 

I guess thats a good thing to run out of ribbons before you run out of deer friends to give them too, woulda been depressing the other way around, and still have a bagful left at the end.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LordDave said:

I hope she enjoyed my game, I pride myself on making sure all the players have a great experience anytime I DM.  I will submit more games for approval next year, several folks asked me to run a second one this year.  

As for the BoGW. love that whole concept, may get more active in that later.

hopefully next time I can earn that "Deer Friend" ribbon  haha

And what an excellent game it was! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I was the brash monk who nearly broke the bookcase, causing our compatriots to fall in the piranha laden waters below. Hey, in my defense, my friend with the animated hands was doing bad things that had to be stopped. It had nothing to do with the fact that he's our DM back home and needed to die...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LordDave said:

I guess thats a good thing to run out of ribbons before you run out of deer friends to give them too, woulda been depressing the other way around, and still have a bagful left at the end.  

Seriously, I only managed to give out half of the fire pit ribbons! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 8:02 PM, Crowley said:

You know, I think if this keeps up, there may be a taco bell ribbon next year.

 

Feed Buglips Taco Bell?

Go to taco bell?

Hmmm... paint with taco bell sauce??

 

"Ran for the Border"

 

With a line drawing of a running goblin

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crowley said:

Seriously, I only managed to give out half of the fire pit ribbons! 

Was surprised at how few I gave out. ..

2 hours ago, klarg1 said:

 

"Ran for the Border"

 

With a line drawing of a running goblin

Don't you mean Runs from the Border?

with a goblin on the throne of equality? 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knarthex said:

Was surprised at how few I gave out. ..

Don't you mean Runs from the Border?

with a goblin on the throne of equality? 

Could it just be that most people aren't his dirty as.... Well... Us?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Could it just be that most people aren't his dirty as.... Well... Us?

 

39 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Quite possible.

You guys are kidding me, right?

 

Maybe I was just being a little harsh on the criteria....

They will likely make an appearance next year....

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knarthex said:

 

You guys are kidding me, right?

 

Maybe I was just being a little harsh on the criteria....

They will likely make an appearance next year....

 

Pretty sure I don't want to know which comment earned me one... >.>

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

 

Pretty sure I don't want to know which comment earned me one... >.>

Pretty sure "any/all of them" is a valid answer in this case...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 6:35 PM, Crowley said:

Could it just be that most people aren't his dirty as.... Well... Us?

 

More people have to take a sculpting faces class and pass around the result. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×