Sign in to follow this  
Dan d'Lyon

Too Many Bones: Undertow

New 'Expansion' for Too Many Bones.  The game is a lot of fun, but definitely has a pretty steep learning curve when trying to figure out all the dice and timing of things.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/davidlarocca/elder-dice-lovecraftian-themed-dice-for-all-tablet?ref=category_newest

Designs consist of: The Great Cthulhu, Star Elder Sign and Lovecraft Elder Sign. Also includes magnetized eldritch spell book boxes!
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Over the last two years Halfsies Dice have taken the dice market by storm in the form of 7-die RPG sets, but up until this time there has been no option available for Halfsies Dice in bulk.  In fact, to date, Kickstarter has never had any campaign for dedicated bulk dice sets ...and frankly, it's eaten away at us this whole time.
      "What about Fireball!?", I think. 
      "What about Warhammer!?", I think. 
      Well, the time has come to appease the fist, and fill it with the heaviest, densest, and most well balanced resin dice on the planet!
      Time for some serious dice chucking!

This campaign is unique and special in the following ways:  
      This is a Kickstarter-exclusive product.  You won't be finding these at your FLGS post-campaign. Production stock is limited.  Pledge early to claim the sets you want before we run out. You'll "Pledge" and fill out the "Pledge Manager" (PM) in the same day.  Pledges are final at time of submission and can't be altered. Best of all: Rewards ship in under a month.  Shipping: April 2018 ...guaranteed!

• By TheAuldGrump
      Not specific to any particular campaign or RPG - just a place for folks to share adventure seeds for urban fantasy campaigns, since it came up on another thread.

[Dark] The players are hired by a necromancer to learn who murdered one of his corpses. She was engaged to be wed the day before he purchased her remains, and is not happy about being dead....

[Humorous] The Goblin bard and his band has cast Irresistible dance, and to the players' horror... it is a polka.

The Auld Grump
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Gravity Dice™ Dragon Forged Polyhedral 7 Dice Set and LED Dice Vault
      For the last three years, our focus has been on creating high-quality aluminum dice that are perfectly balanced and a blast to use during your favorite games. We have been blown away by the reviews and comments that customers have given us about our aluminum dice sets and have taken their feedback into consideration.
      One of the biggest requests we’ve had is for an entry-level dice set that is more affordable than our metal dice, yet still made without compromise. After a bit of research and tinkering, we’ve come up with precision-crafted PMMA dice that we think you will love.
      The Light Up Dragon Vault and Polyhedral Sets
      We are offering a full set of polyhedral dice which includes 7 Dice: D20, D12, D10, D10%, D8, D6, and a D4. Each of our dice will have the numbers formed into the dice and them color filled to help maintain the perfect balance.
      Computer Generated Render. Dice and Case Colors may vary slightly. The LED Dragon Forged Dice Vault Specifications:
      Inner plastic tube casing: Height: 6.25," Diameter: 1.25"
      The vault can hold up to 9 dice, depending on the size and shape of the dice. It comfortably fits our set of 7 polyhedral dice and the carry bag.
      We will have several color combinations available. As we reach our stretch goals we will unlock new colors and options.
      Our first available colors will be: Translucent Smoke, Translucent Red, Translucent Blue, Translucent Green, and Translucent Purple. 
      The Light-Up Dragon Case will be in a solid color with translucent dice to match. It will come with White LEDs and replaceable batteries.
       As a stretch goal, we will be upgrading all light-up cases with RGB LEDs, a rechargeable battery and micro USB for recharging the unit. 
      Polyhedral sizes are as follows: The D20 measures 20 mm from face to face (FF) and 21.98 mm at its peak. The D12 is slightly smaller at 18 mm FF, the D10 and D10% measure 18 mm Point to Point (PP), the D8 is also 18 mm PP, the D6 is 16 mm FF and the D4 is 16 mm PP. 
      The Anatomy of a Perfect Dice
      Our Gravity Dice™ have been designed to not only be as precise as possible in their manufacturing but also to change the way dice roll to make them more enjoyable, more random and completely unique. Each angle, corner, and chamfer was developed through weeks of testing.
      Why Do We Use PMMA?
      PMMA, also called acrylic glass, has a high surface hardness, meaning it is very scratch resistant. It is also easily machined, easily cleaned, and lightweight. PMMA is also fully recyclable (although we know you’d never throw your awesome dice away!).
      With a precision of less than 100 microns and engineered to enhance your random roll mechanics, these PMMA dice are simply amazing.
       Stretch Goals
      INITIAL FUNDING GOAL is $ 10,000 
      With this Kickstarter, you can choose between 5 color options for the Dragon forged Dice Set and Light Up Case Set. You can choose between; Translucent Smoke, Translucent Red, Translucent Blue, Translucent Green, and Translucent Purple.
      The Dragon Tube will be in the solid colors and will light up with three LEDs and use two cr2032 batteries. It will come with a set of 7 Dragon Forged Dice in the colors above. The Case colors will be Black with Translucent Smoke, Red with Translucent Red, Blue with Blue, Green with Translucent Green, and Purple with Purple.
       1ST STRETCH GOAL $ 15,000
       At this stretch goal, we will expand our offering of dice colors to include Translucent Blue, Translucent Orange, Translucent Teal, as well as Solid Black, Red, Blue, and Green. We will also have Teal as a LED Case option with Translucent Teal Dice.
      2ND STRETCH GOAL $50,000 
       At this stretch goal, we will change the circuit board to include a three multi-color LEDs and a push button to change the colors. We will also include a rechargeable battery and a micro USB port to recharge the battery.  
      3RD STRETCH GOAL $ 200,000 ;)
      Let's just say its amazing! May involve a bending the laws of physics.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      2-5 Players                 30-45 min                 Ages 14+
      Shipwrecked is an exciting new game based on an original concept by Matt Kirby, the designer of the the worldwide hit family game Apples to Apples®. Shipwrecked is a fast, fun game of bidding, bananas, monkeys and mayhem.
      Our extraordinary team of experienced designers, artists and illustrators have created an auction and set-collection game with a compelling theme, tight design, and top-tier art and components.
      To ensure that we can produce a quality game that will reach you before the holidays, we’re working closely with a U.S. based printer: DeLano Services. We’ll be shipping cartons direct from the manufacturer to fulfillment centers in North America and Europe.
      To complete, manufacture and ship this unique and exciting project, we need your help!
            ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Welcome to 
      Your once proud ship is now a wreck on the shore of an uncharted island. And you are not alone: Battered and broken vessels litter the rocky shore. You and other survivors are all desperate to repair your ships and return to your homes.
      Unfortunately, all the ships have been stripped of parts by a gang of motley monkeys, led by the wily Captain Coconuts. He’ll give you what you need - for a price! You’ll have to out-bid (and outsmart) the other castaways in the Captain’s auctions. Win what you need to rebuild your ship and you’ll sail away to victory!
             ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Cards - Art in progress        ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
       Component list:
      54 Cards 5 Individual Player Mats  1 Auction-board + 5 Tier Indicators  35 Bid Tokens (5 player-sets of 7 each)  60 Bananas  10 Banana Fivers 1 Turn Token  A Very Brief Rulebook  Loads Of Fun!        ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Cards - Art in progress        ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
                         Coming sooner than a May monsoon!
            ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Unique Symbols for Each Castaway (Player) - Art in Progress       ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      The extraordinary artists behind Shipwrecked's unique look:
      Lee Moyer is a veteran art director, illustrator and designer for numerous games including 13th Age, The Doom That Came To Atlantic City, and licensed titles including Game of Thrones, World of Warcraft and Star Wars. He was also Concept Lead for Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition.
      Lee Moyer: “It’s such a joy to be working with such an accomplished team. Integrating, art, theme, design and gameplay is crucial to creating an immersive and intuitive player experience. Happily, Elbowfish seems to have gathered the right folks to bring those elements together and make this game great.“
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Lyla Warren is an experienced and multi-talented concept artist, character designer, illustrator, animator and sculptor. Her clients include Disney, Cartoon Network, Sony, Mattel, Zynga, Popcap, Mondo Media and Laika. 
      Lyla Warren: "I've created art for a lot of games and I'm so impressed with Elbowfish's focus on creating a really fun, captivating game for players. The team assembled for "Shipwrecked" has executed that beautifully. I'm excited to see people play it! I also really appreciate the effort Elbowfish undergoes to make sure artists are recognized and involved. It’s such a breath of fresh air. This game has been a joy to work on.“
            ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
      Game Design by a 25-year industry veteran, blending theme, gameplay and art
      Game Designer and Elbowfish Creative Director Andrew Mayer has been a designer, creative director, and consultant in games and interactive entertainment for 25 years. He was the original producer/designer for the award-winning, endlessly popular Petz series and is the creator of Hero Cards. Andrew has has worked with (and for) Sony, Warner Brothers, Bioware/EA, Playfirst, The Learning Company, Cartoon Network & others.
      Andrew Mayer: “I am inspired and impressed by the company’s focus on quality and creativity. We have more exciting games in the works - but Shipwrecked is something special. Plus, it's a freakin' gorgeous game! I am excited to add my experience to an innovative game studio with a strong vision.”
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Built on an original concept & gameplay mechanic by Matt Kirby, the inventor of Apples To Apples!
      This is Matt's first game in over a decade, and he chose Elbowfish to develop and publish it!
      Matt Kirby: “I am really excited about collaborating with the Elbowfish team. I have been working on new concepts for several years, and I have kept my eye out for the right publisher to bring my latest ideas to the gaming audience. David’s integrity, his passion for games, and Elbowfish’s innovative business model made it an obvious home for my new games.”
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)