Inarah

Lost & Found

I don't suppose anyone found a Mazda remote key fob at the con or the HGI over the weekend? 

I have a spare key, yes. I was rather fond of the remote, though. Never should have taken it, but I wanted to get some music out of my car before we left and we were running late so I just slipped it into a pocket rather than go back into the house.  The HGI hasn't called saying they found it, so it probably slipped out of my pocket at a gas station in KS or OK. 

If it doesn't show up in the luggage or the laundry or the swag bags soon, I guess I'll call the dealership for a new one. I'm not in a hurry. In 12 days I have foot surgery and won't be driving it anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have a similar question, I seem to have misplaced two Scale 75 Smog Riders minis, Reiko Takeda and Hans P. Kruger.

• Sad 1

I misplaced several dozen bottles of Reaper paints, a Kaladrax, two handfuls of melt table stuff, a couple of swag bags, and a bottle of bourbon.  If someone could return those to me I would really appreciate it.

jk.  hope you all find your stuff.

Edited by LordDave
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Inarah said:

The key did turn up yesterday, in the car after all.  

This is like searching for your glasses when they are on the top of your head.  :B):

Can't count the number of time I've done that.

• Like 5