noodlemancer

"Friendly Faces" thread?

Tad bit surprising, unlike Haldir, Mocha actually DOES look something like her avatar...

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Tad bit surprising, unlike Haldir, Mocha actually DOES look something like her avatar...

Pft I totally look like mine!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Mr Melons said:

I wear something that looks like mine on a weekly basis.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Haha, my first ReaperCon was in 2014 and I heard so many people teasing Haldir about his avatar, though he did have a blonde wig at the time LOL 

Tell you what, if someone has the Thursday photo, send it my way at mocha@mochaminis.com and I'll take a stab at it! It'll be a good test of how many folks I can recognize and then I'll need your help filling in the rest :) I'll tag the most public forumites first, and then be sensitive about the rest. I doubt folks like @knarthex@Pegazus, @fanguad, and @klarg1 will be shy (just to name a few!)

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

I think that if you stand in the front of the room at a convention for a group picture of forum members, there is at least implied permission that it be published on that forum. If anybody has second thoughts, blurring their image or simply not publishing it with their name in the caption should be perfectly adequate.

I tend to agree. Individual photos are one thing, but if you pose for a big group photo, some amount of sharing is to be expected.

I would understand if they want to limit it to just the photo, or their online handle, but the picture is fair game. (For what it's worth, you are welcome to label my picture with my forum handle)

It will no doubt shock people to know that I look even less like my avatar than Haldir does.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

Same here. Or at least my shirts do.

• Like 4

Pfft I totally look like my avatar! 

Wait, no, that's not true. I'm actually more purple than that. ::D:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Pfft I totally look like my avatar! 

Wait, no, that's not true. I'm actually more purple than that. ::D:

Huzzah!

Ha! All I remember was the red wings flaring out after you picked up your medal... I don't remember any purple there...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Ha! All I remember was the red wings flaring out after you picked up your medal... I don't remember any purple there...

...I have very high Disguise and Bluff checks. :ph34r:

Huzzah!

• Like 9