TaleSpinner

50309: Coraline Thaddington

She's lovely!  The pictures don't accurately convey how absolutely tiny she is, in person I couldn't seen half of the detail!  I probably should have worn my painting glasses to walk through the entry area.  ^_^ 

• Like 2

Niiiiice.  I was admiring her - both sculpt job and paint job.  Didn't get to chat with you as much at the con as I hoped.  Never got to James Wappel and his gorgeous tanks either.  I needed an extra 5 days of RCon, but I was told authorities frown on taking hostages.  Maybe next year.

To chat, I mean... not take hostages.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Niiiiice.  I was admiring her - both sculpt job and paint job.  Didn't get to chat with you as much at the con as I hoped.  Never got to James Wappel and his gorgeous tanks either.  I needed an extra 5 days of RCon, but I was told authorities frown on taking hostages.  Maybe next year.

To chat, I mean... not take hostages.

Same here, every time I looked for you, you had just left. Every time I found you, I was on my way to a place I had to be or you were surrounded.  Sorry. 

• Like 2

She's very beautiful. The attention you give to all the little details, the freehand work, the smooth highlights and her eyes, all makes her looks so real. Congrats!

• Like 1

yesssss! She is stunning. Her hair! That purple train!

A well-deserved Sophie!

• Like 1