Tristram

Auction Action for "Low Rollers"

On 10/27/2017 at 4:38 PM, hungerfan said:

BUT it is not gambling if no money is involved.  :)  Doubt it would happen...just something I tossed out there a couple years ago when I realized I needed more RBs to do much at the auction.

True. Gambling for ReaperBucks is probably legal, since they have absolutely zero monetary value. Reaper might have it's own rules though.

Of course, I am not a gambling man.

Just now, klarg1 said:

Of course, I am not a gambling man.

Me either....umm..yeah...I just heard it was a fun thing to do and thought I would throw it out there. :)

We do not currently have rules on whether games of skill and chance among guests for Reaperbucks would be permitted.

Understand that gambling is illegal by statute in Texas, and we are not lawyers to be able to tell you whether or not this would constitute gambling.

We would prefer not to ever be investigated by the state commission responsible for gambling, and as such, would prefer that discussion of such activities that might cause them to look at us not happen here any further. Likewise, we would prefer that no such activities as those being discussed happen on the premises, or are discovered to have happened where it might be construed that Reaper had any part in them whatsoever. 

I do not want to hear or read any more about it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1