jsalyers

CAV forum Secret Santa...?

After extracting the package that StrongArm McPushHarder somehow squeezed into my mailbox, I now have a lovely Tyrant.

KozOZU7.jpg

R1XuMyr.jpg

I've always thought this model is particularly tall and menacing looking.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

cause of lateness I unboxed and added some freehand to my outgoing mini. SHOULD go out tomorrow morning

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

OH and this is what I got. As said before: I love it.

Forgot to include a note saying what the inspiration for the paint scheme was. Hope you don't hate the movie Elf. The similarities were too great to ignore.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure my submission has long since arrived, but I can't find the tracking number, and the intended recipient hasn't been on the forum since before Christmas...

Went to box mine up Monday and o dropped it ::(: arm broke off and paint got messed up. It has been repaired and should be in the post (with lots of foam) by the end of the week. 

On 1/8/2018 at 11:04 PM, Weird-O said:

I'm pretty sure my submission has long since arrived, but I can't find the tracking number, and the intended recipient hasn't been on the forum since before Christmas...

Strangely enough, I saw him post about it on Facebook. I've asked him to post here.

J--

@Ludo‘s package has arrived, and there were two Bones Wights as packing material (kidding!). Thanks! It’s really pretty, and I and the fam like it a lot.

I can’t find the name of the metal figure he painted, but I feel a little bad that he expended a metal figure on me. The preciouses! Not the preciouses! Therefore, as a salute to the material that is no more, Ludo’s valiant sacrifice, and because it popped to mind immediately, I must now try to paint the two Wights to match the figure I got to form a three figure squad. And for more interest, Ludo isn’t allowed to tell me what colors he used! Fun fun!

20C1D5AF-AD12-492F-A2D7-A6FCA5966A23.thumb.jpeg.14f95a8b63141518e2dae4c461f1114e.jpeg

Edited by Pegazus
Made the font sized uniform
  • Like 2

I'll give you a hint, they are Reaper paints. 

I've missplaced the name card or I would have included it. It's actually a model that will be available when the second Kickstarter arrives. So you should be able to ID it from those. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ludo said:

I'll give you a hint, they are Reaper paints. 

I've missplaced the name card or I would have included it. It's actually a model that will be available when the second Kickstarter arrives. So you should be able to ID it from those. 

Well, good thing it was done in Reaper paints... cause that's what I've got.

Aha! The Chancellor!  Looks like I'm scheduled to get two of those from the KS.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ludo said:

Of you wanna know I can actually tell you which paints i used 

Nope! Going to see just how well I can eyeball it. Thanks for the offer tho!

• Like 2