Lovejoy

Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3

I got mine too, and they are so gorgeous. My sister already stole the SS1 bard to be her current character, since she had a hard time finding a bard mini with that hair style

Edited by Fire_Eyes
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nunae said:

The good news is I got my minis yesterday.

Slipped into the post office shortly before they closed (so the post trucks had time to return there) and asked for my package. Got scolded because "the note says next business day after 10!" but she had it right under the counter.

The joys of the postal services seem to be an international experience.

The miniatures do look great! Can't wait to paint some of them, even though I got like twenty other projects. 

Is that hair on the back of Dragonborn's head?

My local post office guy likes it when I show up ten minutes before close, because it means shelf space for tomorrow...  Although I get most things delivered directly to the post office now, as it's easier that way (aka get notice in email, then head over after work and pick it up on the way home) 

• Like 2

Got my figures!  *does happy dance*

These are the first Oathsworn minis I've gotten, and I have to say, the pictures don't do the figures justice, especially the Firbolg. That one is all kinds of awesome. Same with the Tabaxi. I wish I had pledged for more. Won't be making that mistake again.

• Like 8

Got mine too! Great job as always.  Marvellous work.  Great  detail without being overwhelming 

Thanks!

• Like 3

Yes.  My packet arrived last week; I'm looking at the tiefling mage as the first piece to try. (And the resin, most likely....)

• Like 3

Finished up my set (the missing Tiefling Warlock and Hobgoblin Eldritch Knight were going into the trade pile)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Got my figures!  *does happy dance*

These are the first Oathsworn minis I've gotten, and I have to say, the pictures don't do the figures justice, especially the Firbolg. That one is all kinds of awesome. Same with the Tabaxi. I wish I had pledged for more. Won't be making that mistake again.

Your penance for such a sin is to buy the rest of the set(and the previous HISS and B&B minis ) at RETAIL price.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Mine are in and am tweeting them as I finish them. Good stuff and I suspect a lot of people who want heroic '25mm' would be happy with them.

• Like 3

Got mine on Saturday. Taking the Cat-people to AL on Wednesday to show off. Got a friend playing a tabaxi rogue/Sorcerer. Gonna see which she wants painted up for her PC. As for the others, i plan to paint the two Tieflings and the Dragonborn first. But gotta finish a project first.

GF

• Like 4

I got mine a while back, they where great!  Now I just need to finish a certain Dragon so I can go back to painting normal minis...

• Like 5

Got a package with a new brush storage box from England today...  

I probably should check out the packing soon as it feels a bit heavier than bubble-wrap and packing peanuts should weigh...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3