Mckenna35

What is the case in the Swag Bags?

I got my swag bag in the mail, and there's the long hard plastic case as part of the goodies.  I meant to look up the manufacturer online last night and spaced it.  Anyway, what is this thing designed to hold? :blink:

Minis or paints or basing material or whatever you can fit in it. 

They just launched a kickstarter and they had the cases in all the swag bags. Pretty good advertising this way. 

• Like 3

Yeah the X-Case version has a KS going and info can be found in the KS forum.  I liked these Mage cases enough I jumped in for 2 of the clear X-Cases.

• Like 1

This looks like it would be a good way of keeping my works in progress safe and dust free on my paintdesk.

I have a tendency to start but not finish minis. This would provide a good visual reminder of things I have to finish too.

Still waiting on my swag bag. Hopefully I'll have one of these in it, should probably check out the kickstarter in any case.

• Like 5

I used them to pack all the blister-packed minis for the trip home.

The fins in the Mage case should be good for people who play the Clix games. I'm going to see if the Wings of War planes will fit.

• Like 3

Received my ReaperCon swagbag with one of the cases today.

I'll be ordering at least a couple of the newer versions through their kickstarter.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, eastman said:

I used them to pack all the blister-packed minis for the trip home.

The fins in the Mage case should be good for people who play the Clix games. I'm going to see if the Wings of War planes will fit.

That what I did as well. Mine went into my checked luggage. (I know you drive to & from RCon)

Also took out Marathangal out of the blister + some other figs I got in the store & put them in bags. Overall a nice case for things like that. I may have to toss them in for next year to serve the same purpose.

• Like 5

Ditto. My case transported my blisterpacks and survived a one way trip from lovefield to San francisco. It was store at the top of the luggage with a sweater protecting it on one side. No cracks or dents to the case. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Ditto. My case transported my blisterpacks and survived a one way trip from lovefield to San francisco. It was store at the top of the luggage with a sweater protecting it on one side. No cracks or dents to the case. 

Same for me.  Except it was Love Field to Baltimore to Hartford.  I just put it in there, no wrapping.  Made it just fine.

• Like 2