Geez that's a big dragon! Wonderful idea putting her on top of the mausoleum! It is a heck of a scene ::D:

• Like 6

Awesome! I will say it again...I have yet to see a bad version of this grave yard set and your black, ivory, copper version is gorgeous.  Then add Kaladrax and you have a beautiful diorama. Nice work. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Geez that's a big dragon! Wonderful idea putting her on top of the mausoleum! It is a heck of a scene ::D:

1 minute ago, KruleBear said:

Awesome! I will say it again...I have yet to see a bad version of this grave yard set and your black, ivory, copper version is gorgeous.  Then add Kaladrax and you have a beautiful diorama. Nice work. 

Thank you both!

It was fun to do.

I had to store it in a plastic container because of the size..

Since I love Undead, more stuff will come up later.

• Like 3

I somewhen lost track during the WIP but the end result is stunning. You put of a lot of effort into it and there are a lot of details to discover. Great work!

(the picture could use a bit more contrast, though. They are very bright, which is hard to see on my screen, sitting near the window.)

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pingo said:

This is wild!

Thank you!!!

2 minutes ago, hiddenone32 said:

That's awesome!  You did an amazing job.  Looks like she found a nice perch.

I don't think anyone will ever be able to visit that crypt anymore! ::P:

1 minute ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I somewhen lost track during the WIP but the end result is stunning. You put of a lot of effort into it and there are a lot of details to discover. Great work!

(the picture could use a bit more contrast, though. They are very bright, which is hard to see on my screen, sitting near the window.)

Thx!

Taking pictures was a pain, she is so big..

I took mine in the garden for natural light and tried to use the black boards for a little contrast.

• Like 2

Might I also point out that you finished just in time to use it as a Halloween decoration in a window? ^_^

• Like 5

I like the ghostly white shrubs.  Is that a natural lichen, or treated with something?

• Like 3

MINE!

And no One is going to take it away from her either...

Nice work there, I like the piece very much 

• Like 4

There are EVIL THINGS stirring at the Graveyard tonight. That did turn out SPLENDIDLY. There are all sorts of little details to find. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Might I also point out that you finished just in time to use it as a Halloween decoration in a window? ^_^

Now there is an idea!

I also have this which will adorn the table this season

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/65908-pumpkin-witches-and-their-house-by-glitterwolf/&/topic/65908-pumpkin-witches-and-their-house-by-xherman1964/?hl=pumpkin

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Fantastic! Brutus gets all the credit for this scen, for all of this wouldn't have happened without his brilliant supervision of this project. ^_^

He is proud!

2 hours ago, Clearman said:

I like the ghostly white shrubs.  Is that a natural lichen, or treated with something?

I bought it like this in a garden centre, called Icelandic Lichen.

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

MINE!

And no One is going to take it away from her either...

Nice work there, I like the piece very much 

Nobody dares to approach, except maybe an insane Necromancer.

56 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

AWESOME JOB!!!!! You really have a very cool piece here. 

Thx Paul!

Glad you like it!

42 minutes ago, malefactus said:

There are EVIL THINGS stirring at the Graveyard tonight. That did turn out SPLENDIDLY. There are all sorts of little details to find. VERY WELL DONE!

Thx Al.

The Graveyard isn't peaceful anymore!

• Like 5