Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

2 hours ago, Argentee said:

Ok. New plan. 10 am tour tomorrow. That means I can take Dramamine tonight. 10 am tour gives me plenty of time before my first class tomorrow. 

did anyone see green stuff for sale? I didn’t see any and I need some. 

One of them do have green stuff, I don’t remember ynr name but it was on the back wal

• Like 2

Finally arrived. Man that was a long drive - wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the construction, rain and accidents.

Sadly, registration was closed already.

• Sad 5

34 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Finally arrived. Man that was a long drive - wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the construction, rain and accidents.

Sadly, registration was closed already.

Yay! (Well, for arriving). You’re the last one on the cards I haven’t met this trip. Hope to see you soon!

Pretty certain you’ll be able to find some socializing, if you’re up to it, out on the patio. 

• Like 4

Can someone post some pictures of their swag bag stuff once they get to a stopping point?

Heck any and all pictures you have would be appreciated!  Purchases, trades, the people, the paint area, etc. 

Or is there another thread for that?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Can someone post some pictures of their swag bag stuff once they get to a stopping point?

Heck any and all pictures you have would be appreciated!  Purchases, trades, the people, the paint area, etc. 

Or is there another thread for that?

Lyn Stahl from Metalhead Minis has a walkthrough on YouTube "https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCapgNkLa3TUEtbYmwGXXypw and a video of the unboxing on Faceboook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1196044237200480&id=100003847465024&ref=content_filter

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Argentee said:

Ok. New plan. 10 am tour tomorrow. That means I can take Dramamine tonight. 10 am tour gives me plenty of time before my first class tomorrow. 

did anyone see green stuff for sale? I didn’t see any and I need some. 

It wasn't Green Stuff brand but the equivalent at the Bobs Hobbies booth on the east wall just a couple of booths to the left of the Reaper Cash Register.   A generous sized package for under $20.

GEM

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

Yay! (Well, for arriving). You’re the last one on the cards I haven’t met this trip. Hope to see you soon!

Pretty certain you’ll be able to find some socializing, if you’re up to it, out on the patio. 

Thanks. We ran down to the Reaper Store to pick up a Learn to Paint kit for my son. Headed back to our hotel now - I used points, so we're not staying at the con hotel.  We should be there around 8am tomorrow.

First on my agenda is to find Talespinner.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

We are in room 210 stop by say hi have an adult beverage! Also no mixers at the moment will have to go to wall mart or something for that

Is the group basing tomorrow? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Is the group basing tomorrow? 

Please tell me we are basing tomorrow!  I even brought my complete gale force 9 floc kit to work with 

4 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Hopefully we bump into each other tomorrow OR Sat. I headed out around 3:30...go home by 4:45.  Man I am glad that I don't need to do that commute daily.

I just ran down to the restaurant and had the fish n chips.  Fish was great...the chips part were lacking a bit for me.  Overall it was a yummy meal and I will probably stop in again Saturday when I am with my daughter since they will cook her meal separate from others due to her allergy issue.

That seems to be the way of the world.  You get perfect fish or chips but never both.  To do so requires 2 fryers at different temps.  

• Like 3