Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Errgghhh I can’t even fall asleep this time

my mind keeps going over what I will say in my class tomorrow, how best to explain what I am trying to show them, what questions they might ask and if I will have Nightshade purple in the provided colors because I forgot to ask for it specifically and it works fantastic for black dragons 

oh, and if they all hate my class too, or find me annoying or confusing

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 5

You'll do great, Siri!

I've been at Reapercon for a day and a half and I'm just so so so good right now. I really do believe the whole, "if you could choose your family, it would be the ReaperCon group" thing that I've heard so many say. <3 And I haven't even seen all of you yet! And some of y'all I've only seen for a moment, I'm sorry! Aaaand I'm still working on names....

I'll be wearing my antlers when I can (I didn't bring my bobby pins) but hopefully y'all can find me by my purple hair. Oh yeah, and purple fingers. I've been coloring my hair for a stinkin' year and never had any issues but oh, it's time to be seen by 700 people? Yes, brain, that's absolutely the time to not think and take a super hot shower. :lol: Purple everywhere....

I'll be sitting as close to the Artist Alley as they'll let me. ;) Since I don't have classes tomorrow, I gave myself some serious homework so I can get feedback while I'm here. I had some absolutely wonderful classes today and I need to get them into my brain!

Anyways, come say hi and introduce yourself! I'm gonna learn names this year! My brain has been full of memory holes lately but I'm going to do my best.

Edited by Morihalda
  • Like 12

22 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Ix-nay! Ix-nay! There are laws against that sort of thing!

At ReaperCon? ? lol???!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I'll have something for you, as We seem to have accumulated "20" reaper minis and my bag floweth over.

As for the Hotel/Convention Center, I second that on the super cool.

Since they are still "breaking in" the staff Reaper probably got a better deal than will be possible for future years, but it's definitely worth the money.

GEM

I have emery boards, AKA sanding sticks.

Double sided, coarse and fine.

I also have files but didn't pack sandpaper.

Going to dinner now and class at 5 on second floor.

I'll put a couple of sticks in my bag.

GEM

RM 914

Keianna hooked me up. But I appreciate your offer.,

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, knarthex said:

22 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Ix-nay! Ix-nay! There are laws against that sort of thing!

At ReaperCon? ? lol???!!

5EDDFAC8-016E-43C9-9A98-3A1A718B6DB3.jpeg.feaebab952c9f6b0973ba1cfb0a7541a.jpeg

You got trouble comin’...

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

my mind keeps going over what I will say in my class tomorrow, how best to explain what I am trying to show them, what questions they might ask and if I will have Nightshade purple in the provided colors because I forgot to ask for it specifically and it works fantastic for black dragons 

You're gonna do great. Why, cause you’ve thought about those things, that means your prepared. So you’ll knock their socks off. 

16 hours ago, Argentee said:

I have sanding strips. Suitable for resin or plastic but not metal. 

Had  fun at the bones bashup this morning and have done some shopping. Also dropped off my diorama (aiieeeeee!) and had lunch. Next up the 4pm tour of the Reaper factory. 

Thank you for the offer, but Keianna already had found me and provided me a fine piece of sand paper.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

I think I'm in your class.  I promise not to hate it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, hiddenone32 said:

I think I'm in your class.  I promise not to hate it.

Okay! At least I know one person won’t!

my throatis scratchy today, perhaps I talked too much yesterday. We brought our own vitamin C which I have been taking regularly. But I did sleep better than the previous night once I actually fell asleep

• Like 6

When / where is the box of goodwill going to be? Find me and let me know when one is around! I can go up and get my stuff for it

also I need to borrow superglue but I am sure there will be plenty around

• Like 2

I had a delightful breakfast with @Green Eyed Monster and am feeling distinctly more solid now. ^_^

Off to shower then wrestle with many yards of maroon fabric! 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 11

The 10 am tour bus left early. 

They had said meet at Registration so that was where I was waiting. No one was there so at 9:55 I walked outside to see the bus pulling away. 

Going to my room for now. :down:

• Sad 10