Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

45 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

That is what suites are at most hotels...

Not always I've found. they are two different areas, but not always separated by wall. A LR / BR with 2 beds is the expectation. but, is the LR a room of its own? I could stay up reading in a separated LR until my sometimes absurd bedtime.

I'll post when I find out...

• Like 2

Description from hotel website

"Enjoy true comfort in our modern two-room family friendly suite with a private sleeping area featuring two queen size beds, a spacious closet, work desk and 49-inch HDTV. The separate living area provides space to relax and includes a sofa bed, work space, second 49-inch HDTV and wet bar equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Additional in-suite amenities include safe, iron and board, eco-chic bath amenities by Giovanni and hairdryer. Always included with your stay is a free made-to-order breakfast and evening reception featuring beer, wine, premium spirits and light snacks (must be of legal drinking age). WiFi available"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In my experience, the Embassy Suites rooms have a separate bedroom and living room area.  They may be separated by a fairly flimsy door, but there is a door separating the two.

Ron

• Like 3

The single photo of the Denton ES shows a partition separating two halves of the room. Doorway, but no door.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dragoneye said:

Not always I've found. they are two different areas, but not always separated by wall. A LR / BR with 2 beds is the expectation. but, is the LR a room of its own? I could stay up reading in a separated LR until my sometimes absurd bedtime.

I'll post when I find out...

OK. I called them and they confirmed that the LR and BR are separated by a door.

So, I'm open to a roommate (female). I've got a 2 bed suite booked for Wed to Sun. 

• Like 3